watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well done lads

Started by Somerset Fulham, May 18, 2021, 07:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Good result, well done lads. I totally doubted any chance of a result with that line up.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FFCpmd

Well, when the team was announced prior to the match, I ploughed through 5 pages of doom and gloom and negativity and Parker out comments, with cricket scores predicted and 'fans' apparently unwilling to watch because we were heading for such a humiliating defeat. Imagine how cheated I felt when it never happened! Great result boys, especially considering that their goal should never have been allowed. And, shock horror, I enjoyed it!

Roll on next season, and maybe even an outbreak of positivity; really, we could do that....  COYW!!!

deadcowboys

No idea how this team played so well but they did & all credit to them.

Woolly Mammoth

Well done Fulham, a Fulhamish performance and a Fulhamish result and thoroughly deserved. The misguided who said they weren't even going to watch the game only have themselves to blame.
We started the match with a point and finished the match with a point, and Scott had a cunning plan after all.
Yes plenty of humble pie being consumed tonight by a couple of Lynch mob and others who enjoy kicking a man when he is down, they must be so disappointed not to be given the oxygen to gripe. But not tonight and I for one am very pleased and there may be a little less moaning on here until at least the next game.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

LittleErn

Quote from: Southdowns White on May 18, 2021, 08:24:29 PM
I thought Tosin had a good game today, he seemed to get his head on most things tonight and played the ball well at his feet.

+1

Robbie

Arthur

Quote from: Plodder on May 18, 2021, 08:38:09 PM
.. so it could just as reasonably said that there was no difference in "pride, passion and fight" (lack of which was a criticism levelled at the team after Saturday) - there was full effort in both games.

I wouldn't go so far as saying the players mustered the full extent of their passion and fight either tonight or on Saturday, but I agree that the desire to do well was the same in both games.

3 Cherries

well done for what?

Man U were playing for nothing which showed with their awful display - and we score a goal wow!!!

Man U are in the champions league we are in the Championship

Get real

Milo

Quote from: 3 Cherries on May 18, 2021, 09:19:11 PM
well done for what?

Man U were playing for nothing which showed with their awful display - and we score a goal wow!!!

Get real

Agreed

F(f)CUK

It was lovely to hear 10,000 fans booing

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Milo on May 18, 2021, 09:21:24 PM
Quote from: 3 Cherries on May 18, 2021, 09:19:11 PM
well done for what?

Get real

Agreed

Well sh*thing all over a tiny slither of positivity did'nt take long. So what are the plans for the post Parker era then?

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 18, 2021, 09:26:56 PM

Well sh*thing all over a tiny slither of positivity did'nt take long. So what are the plans for the post Parker era then?

I tend to ignore the 3 cherries character, it does nothing but whine anyway.  It was a good performance and a good result against the side that are going to finish second in the so called best league in the world.

Well done, Fulham.

clarkey

Parker is the last person who should be praised.

He has played the same team for 35 games and got zero points for most of them. He shakes things up, plays with more men going forward and voila we look a better team. It ain't rocket science, except for Scott.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: F(f)CUK on May 18, 2021, 09:22:19 PM
It was lovely to hear 10,000 fans booing

and their so called fans walking out before the match had finished after waiting all this time to go to a match, nothing changes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

3 Cherries

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on May 18, 2021, 09:44:20 PM

I tend to ignore the 3 cherries character, it does nothing but whine anyway.  It was a good performance and a good result against the side that are going to finish second in the so called best league in the world.

Well done, Fulham.

Ignore at your peril - the truth sometimes hurts

ScalleysDad

Well done, Fulham.

You are right. I should walk away but the constant slating without solutions, a better way or even a simple plan just grinds after a while. It sort of shoots all of the SP/Mitro stuff in both feet as it's repetition and no substance. There's me winding up again when I need to concentrate on the milk for the cocoa.

andyk

Strange season.
Away games to Leicester,  Liverpool,  Everton,  Man United  and Arsenal produced 11 points and no defeats 
A mediocre home performance would have seen us easily survive.
But our home form was awful. Is it the worst ever?

Whitestone

It was a tiny slither of positivity as Scalleys Dad says but one swallow doesn't make a summer. Hopefully another positive performance against Newcastle and we can move on from another disastrous season in the Premier League.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 18, 2021, 10:04:06 PM

Well done, Fulham.

You are right. I should walk away but the constant slating without solutions, a better way or even a simple plan just grinds after a while. It sort of shoots all of the SP/Mitro stuff in both feet as it's repetition and no substance. There's me winding up again when I need to concentrate on the milk for the cocoa.

I hear you entirely, you are far from alone Sir. I doubt very much if it just two of us, either.

Gezza

Quote from: FFCpmd on May 18, 2021, 08:48:58 PM
Well, when the team was announced prior to the match, I ploughed through 5 pages of doom and gloom and negativity and Parker out comments, with cricket scores predicted and 'fans' apparently unwilling to watch because we were heading for such a humiliating defeat. Imagine how cheated I felt when it never happened! Great result boys, especially considering that their goal should never have been allowed. And, shock horror, I enjoyed it!

Roll on next season, and maybe even an outbreak of positivity; really, we could do that....  COYW!!!

Totally Agree