more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I’m changing my tune

Started by perry geyton, May 19, 2021, 08:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Give Parker one more season to see what he can do
Yesterday's showing turned the tide for me, my only complaint was that he gave that Chelsea donkey another runout

Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong, but for the time being I'd stick with him...

you know how football fans tend to be fickle as F, well I'm no exception I must admit

I hope i don't learn to regret this

SuffolkWhite

I have been on the fence whether to keep him of not, I want him and Fulham to do well but sometimes the tactics baffle me. If he stays then I will support as ever next season.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

JoelH5

I'm not sure on Parker. We are embarrassingly far behind now. Miles and miles away from the required level
I was there, standing in the Putney end

SP

Is there a better option available within our budget?  It'll be interesting to see who ends up at Palace, the candidates named on Sky were underwhelming.

colinwhite

Get in the right players and we will be fine.

Bill2

Quote from: perry geyton on May 19, 2021, 08:19:45 PM
Yesterday's showing turned the tide for me, my only complaint was that he gave that Chelsea donkey another runout

you know how football fans tend to be fickle as F, well I'm no exception I must admit

Thought we played OK yesterday but something I noticed with RLC which I hope is not indicative of all the players.  RLC when ha came on took the ball forward (that is the best part of his game) he passes the ball out to BDR, I think, just outside the Man U box then just stopped. Anyone half decent even in a pub side would have carried on into the box looking for the return. Probably explains why he has only scored 1 goal all season.

H4usuallysitting

I'm all for keeping Mr Parker....my concern is above him

Lozzer

He's learning still.
I reckon there is every chance he will be a better manager next season.
Hopefully his style evolves and the football is less dull.
Replacing Mitrovic is a big call though, so much hangs on getting that right.

mrmicawbers

MartyFFC

Turned the tide after a single dead rubber game; has to be a wind-up surely

perry geyton

Quote from: Bill2 on May 19, 2021, 09:00:26 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on May 19, 2021, 08:19:45 PM

Thought we played OK yesterday but something I noticed with RLC which I hope is not indicative of all the players.  RLC when ha came on took the ball forward (that is the best part of his game) he passes the ball out to BDR, I think, just outside the Man U box then just stopped. Anyone half decent even in a pub side would have carried on into the box looking for the return. Probably explains why he has only scored 1 goal all season.
There's no debate that RLC's lazy, useless and aloof, that facts been established

Anguissa was doing the same thing too, charging forward making a decent run and then U turning and passing it backwards over and over

But is this down to Scott's tactical style and coaching OR just a lack of quality or options up front ?