watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Here it comes the Huge Final Game Against Newcastle, Winner Stays Up

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 19, 2021, 10:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

I've been asleep for a couple of months, but looking forward to this Huge final game of the season.

ron

Cavaleiro's been picked for it already, but you'd have known that as a certainty before you nodded off..

Beamer

No doubt, RLC will be picked and have a huge MoM game showing us just how good he is and could have been for us if he could have been bothered. Or perhaps a monumental game where he stands like a monument whenever he loses possession and shows us how good he is in his own mind rather than in the real world.

rebel

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on May 19, 2021, 10:57:58 PM
I've been asleep for a couple of months, but looking forward to this Huge final game of the season.

No change there, cheese before bedtime?

clarkey

A few things are certain: no Mitro, a glimpse of Maja at the 80 minute mark and a new jacket for the manager made of some horrible synthetic material.

filham

We have scored a goal in each of our last two games can we make it three games in a row with a Fulham goal and get our goals at the Cottage into double figures for the season.
The pressure on Cavalho is growing by the match.

BestOfBrede

SP

Ruislip White

We need 3 points to stay up, so we're starting with 7 at at the back and will pass sideways and backwards as much as we can.

fcfulham55

Quote from: Ruislip White on May 21, 2021, 07:41:38 PM
We need 3 points to stay up, so we're starting with 7 at at the back and will pass sideways and backwards as much as we can.

lol
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Steeeeeeeeeed

My bookies have given me 1,000,000,000,000-1 on Fulham staying up. I think that's pretty generous as we just need the win in this winner stays up game.

MartyFFC

60% possession, we lose 1-0; and Scott rocks his latest River Island knitwear telling us that we showed our quality, and how we've played with passion. Actually whilst that has been the script for most of the season given it's the last game with nothing at stake, both teams will probably go for it and so I anticipate GOALS

perry geyton

Quote from: clarkey on May 20, 2021, 12:00:53 PM
A few things are certain: no Mitro, a glimpse of Maja at the 80 minute mark and a new jacket for the manager made of some horrible synthetic material.
With shoulder pads

Blawarmy

Quote from: MartyFFC on May 22, 2021, 07:20:08 AM
60% possession, we lose 1-0; and Scott rocks his latest River Island knitwear telling us that we showed our quality, and how we've played with passion. Actually whilst that has been the script for most of the season given it's the last game with nothing at stake, both teams will probably go for it and so I anticipate GOALS
Like the 0.4 last time ?

bog

filham

I was looking at tomorrows game as a non event but as it gets closer my enthusiasm is returning. There are a few points to motivate us.

Our final game in the Premier League for a long time.

Newcastle is always a big match in my eyes, memories of a
tremendous team in the fifties and my best ever Fulham game.

We don't want to finish 19th, there is £3.4m difference in prize money between a 18th and 19th finish.

Lets get that terrible stat of only nine goals at the Cottage this season into double figures.

Looking for an encouraging performance from Cavalho to give us hope for next season.

clarkey

Expect a huge VAR cock up, very few goals, Bruce having a red face, poor use of subs by Scott, and a home defeat.And no hot dogs.Really looking forward to it.

Enjoy the day.

Mr White

I must say I i'm looking forward to the choice of jacket/jumper this week.Seeing as its not a must win game maybe he'll opt for a more relaxed look and wear
a smoking jacket a la Hugh Hefner

SP

Sky desperately trying to push the importance of Super Sunday, one champions league spot to play for, riveting.