watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would Anderson benefit

Started by blingo, May 20, 2021, 07:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

From a season with us in the Championship? I think that with NEW management in place it could actually improve his game no end. He's a very good player but he's not the fastest and I just wonder if the experience would stand him in good stead.

The Rational Fan

IMO, he is already one of the best 40 CBs in the world today, ahead of centrebacks like Keane and Mings. He is ready for Premier League, Champions League, European Cup and World Cup. He should be playing against the Best.

blingo

Quote from: The Rational Fan on May 20, 2021, 07:17:29 AM
IMO, he is already one of the best 40 CBs in the world today, ahead of centrebacks like Keane and Mings. He is ready for Premier League, Champions League, European Cup and World Cup. He should be playing against the Best.

It was a bit of a tongue in cheek post Mr Rational lol.

mrmicawbers

If Tony could get him to sign up for another season,with a massive bonus for promotion it would shut a few up.A dogs chance methinks

rebel

He's number 2 in Europe for his ball distribution, although he's stopped doing that recently. Parker's told him not to.

blingo

I heard he's trying to get him into the ID 10 T system, but if that fails then he'll try and convert him into the TO 55 ER system

Twig

blingo

Bassey the warrior

It would allow him to fulfil his dream of playing on a cold night against Stoke City.

H4usuallysitting

Won't he need (not just him) a new fangled work visa thingy to play in England

filham

We have already seen rumours of interest from Arsenal and Spurs, no way can we compete with top six clubs, start thinking of a replacement.

Nero

Quote from: filham on May 20, 2021, 10:16:13 AM
We have already seen rumours of interest from Arsenal and Spurs, no way can we compete with top six clubs, start thinking of a replacement.
Those two aren't top 6

Bill2

Quote from: blingo on May 20, 2021, 07:06:29 AM
From a season with us in the Championship? I think that with NEW management in place it could actually improve his game no end. He's a very good player but he's not the fastest and I just wonder if the experience would stand him in good stead.
As would Harry Kane and I also think Messi should see his career out in the Championship and if they ask nicely they can play for Fulham :wine:

mrmicawbers

Was a great fit for us as a club and himself as a player.Got a feeling he will struggle at a supposed top 6 club.Thay won't give him the Hygge that he requires,

Lordedmundo

There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that Andersen stays with us, so best not to even entertain the idea.

I would say there is a possibility that Lemina or Aina would stay - but the latter would have a fee of £11m, which seems a bit steep.

I'm more worried about whether we can hold on to Tosin and Tete. Hopefully a contract extension and pay rise will do the trick!

St Eve

Jimmy Hill

Jim©

Quote from: The Rational Fan on May 20, 2021, 07:17:29 AM

He'd been great up until recently and bar the Man Utd game, has been poor for the last 5 games. At fault for lots of those conceded, misplacing passes and getting beaten way too easily (like Vydra walking around him at home to Burnley).
He's certainly good, but top 40 in the world is hyping him up waaaay too much IMO.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Lordedmundo on May 20, 2021, 02:21:37 PM
There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that Andersen stays with us, so best not to even entertain the idea.

I would say there is a possibility that Lemina or Aina would stay - but the latter would have a fee of £11m, which seems a bit steep.

I'm more worried about whether we can hold on to Tosin and Tete. Hopefully a contract extension and pay rise will do the trick!

I'm worried about that too, plus Reed. Tosin most at risk of leaving as a young and talented English centre back. Hopefully he can stay with us for a year out of loyalty plus with a nice new contract. One of the benefits of not playing Rodak this season is he won't have attracted interest from Premier League clubs so he will stay with us.