watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2021/22

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 21, 2021, 03:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statto

The stories about Parker falling out with certain individuals are rumours of course but I've heard too much about it from too many people, too consistently over too long a period, for it not to be true. It's also come from several posters I believe generally are quite close to what's going on, although I won't name them. Also with a couple like Mitrovic and Hector I'd say it's obvious - for them to be fit but not getting picked ahead of Cavaleiro and MLM respectively shows something is awry.

WestSussexWhite

Fulham linked with Tom Trybull on loan from Norwich. Mike McGrath the Telegraph journalist reporting it and he's normally pretty reliable. Sounds like Stef Jo and Zambo will be off of him and Grimes come in

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Statto on July 22, 2021, 04:21:12 PM
The stories about Parker falling out with certain individuals are rumours of course but I've heard too much about it from too many people, too consistently over too long a period, for it not to be true. It's also come from several posters I believe generally are quite close to what's going on, although I won't name them. Also with a couple like Mitrovic and Hector I'd say it's obvious - for them to be fit but not getting picked ahead of Cavaleiro and MLM respectively shows something is awry.

The way our results went off the cliff after Liverpool away it seems like there were problems in the dressing room

Blawarmy

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on July 22, 2021, 04:46:13 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 22, 2021, 04:21:12 PM

The way our results went off the cliff after Liverpool away it seems like there were problems in the dressing room
2 points from 30! Bournemouth liked what they saw

Caedal

Grimes and Wilson would be good signings. I was hoping we would be able to keep Frank, and even give Seri a chance under a proper manager, I doubt that's going to happen though sadly.

The squad is incredibly strong regardless, and should easily get automatic unless there is a flood of outgoings. The league this season is very weak

rusty shackleford

Frank is gonna play a few games for us look great then leave before the deadline. Like dembele the year he left

PaulJ123

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: PaulJ123 on July 22, 2021, 07:12:42 PM
Trybull would be such an underwhelming signing!

Agreed, although I don't mind him as cover

Whitestone

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 22, 2021, 07:14:28 PM
Quote from: PaulJ123 on July 22, 2021, 07:12:42 PM
Trybull would be such an underwhelming signing!

Agreed, although I don't mind him as cover

I have no opinion on Trybull who I had never heard of before his name was mentioned on here. What I do know is that I will be disappointed if the club offload Anguissa who would boss the Championship.

Jules

Quote from: Cookie6262 on July 22, 2021, 03:22:27 PM
Given financial fair play and our numerous centre half's I would seriously consider £6 million for Hector from Bournemouth, maybe it's just me 🤷‍♂️
Yes, I'd sell him for way less than that as it's one more off the wage bill and a couple of million in our bank. If we go up he wouldn't feature for us anyway. We need to start building a prem ready side which only needs a bit of tweaking. Not a total overhaul again. We all know how that turns out.

Jules

Quote from: Statto on July 22, 2021, 03:29:16 PM
Quote from: Cookie6262 on July 22, 2021, 03:22:27 PM
Given financial fair play and our numerous centre half's I would seriously consider £6 million for Hector from Bournemouth, maybe it's just me 🤷‍♂️

i certainly hope it's just you because it would mean we'd actually be relying on kongolo, mawson or ream to play week in, week out. on reflection i'd probably say MLM is the most reliable option after tosin and hector
No, I agree also. From the CB list, I would get rid of Hector, MLM, Odoi, Ream. None of these are good enough at prem level so why keep them. Keep Kongolo, Mawson and Tosin. I'd be bringing in a quality younger CB with potential on a loan to buy and I'd bring in an older experienced CB on a free or cheap like a Scott Dann type. Would also assess whether Opoku could feature next season as a squad option.

Fernhurst

Quote from: Caedal on July 22, 2021, 05:59:00 PM
Grimes and Wilson would be good signings. I was hoping we would be able to keep Frank, and even give Seri a chance under a proper manager, I doubt that's going to happen though sadly.

The squad is incredibly strong regardless, and should easily get automatic unless there is a flood of outgoings. The league this season is very weak

[/quote

Would love to read the Headline "Fulham swoop and sign Wilson and Grimes"

No protaced negotiations just bish bash bosh —-sorted
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

dfwilson84

Rodrigo Muniz on loan with an option all over Twitter. Quite random so maybe something in it. 20 year old Brazilian striker for flamingo. Looks a character and scored some amazing goals on his YouTube videos.

Jules

Quote from: Caedal on July 22, 2021, 05:59:00 PM

I agree with Grimes and Wilson, but it's not a given that we will easily get automatic. There are other teams that could be equally confident - WBA look strong, Sheff U have Slav and will be strong. Bournemouth i hate to say it but should be up there. Cardiff, Middlesbrough and QPR will be no pushovers.

Tabby

Quote from: dfwilson84 on July 22, 2021, 08:19:53 PM
Rodrigo Muniz on loan with an option all over Twitter. Quite random so maybe something in it. 20 year old Brazilian striker for flamingo. Looks a character and scored some amazing goals on his YouTube videos.

About time that someone that speaks portuguese was linked. Was starting to get worried.

Seems to have been linked with a bevy of teams this summer judging from how many "Welcome to" videos there are.

PaulJ123

Knowing absolutely nothing about him, I am all for it.

A 20 year old Brazilian striker, TK really is playing Football Manager and I'm here for it.

Matt10

Quote from: PaulJ123 on July 22, 2021, 08:30:16 PM

A 20 year old Brazilian striker, TK really is playing Football Manager and I'm here for it.

That could be less TK and more Silva considering how he did with Richarlison at Watford.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: PaulJ123 on July 22, 2021, 08:30:16 PM

To be fair Silva signed Rocharlison from Flamingo, so I fee this might have some legs in it. Seems to random not to have some truth to it. A South American fan replied to my teeet about him saying he's the new Cavani which is positive.

f321ffc

Translated from Twitter.

Fulham formalizes proposal by Rodrigo Muniz: €1 million (about R$6 million) for the loan + €9 million (about R$54 million) in the call option. Flamengo "collects" offers by the player and will analyze which one pleases the most. Al Nasr didn't give up.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Statto

Quote from: f321ffc on July 22, 2021, 08:40:49 PM
Translated from Twitter.

Fulham formalizes proposal by Rodrigo Muniz: €1 million (about R$6 million) for the loan + €9 million (about R$54 million) in the call option. Flamengo "collects" offers by the player and will analyze which one pleases the most. Al Nasr didn't give up.

20 year old Brazilian forward. Could get excited by that. But would he get a work permit?