watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stats from the BBC

Started by Blawarmy, May 23, 2021, 06:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blawarmy

- Fulham are the first side in Premier League history to fail to hit double figures for home goals in a single season, with the Whites netting just nine in their 19 games in 2020-21.

- Fulham have lost six home league games in a row for only the second time in their history, since losing seven in a row between November 1961 and February 1962.

I honestly don't know where we go from here. Yes we had some decent away results but this is shocking!

Shad it's over to you...

bencher

Honestly I don't know if I can be bothered any more. I'm not even naive enough to think we've hit rock bottom, as there's so many levels below that we can and have sunk to previously.
We basically need a total clear out and rebuild of the midfield and attack, and some fresh thinking in the dugout.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Blawarmy on May 23, 2021, 06:55:27 PM
- Fulham are the first side in Premier League history to fail to hit double figures for home goals in a single season, with the Whites netting just nine in their 19 games in 2020-21.

- Fulham have lost six home league games in a row for only the second time in their history, since losing seven in a row between November 1961 and February 1962.

I honestly don't know where we go from here. Yes we had some decent away results but this is shocking!

Shad it's over to you...

We're the record breaker's

David Allen Crankshaw

The match statistics showed that we had 14 attempts with none on target.