more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marcus Rashford

Started by shepperton white, May 27, 2021, 07:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: fcfulham55 on May 28, 2021, 06:47:57 PM
Couple of far left activist woke people present on this "political thread". Trouble is anything balanced is abuse to some people, freedom of speech and criticism is no longer aloud.

Balanced and right wing threads get taken down, so this will survive.

If I make a mistake, I can lose a lot of fortune. If I made a mistake before I worked for myself I'd get sacked, no chance for criticism. Some colourful ways to recieve constructive criticism granted, but let's all wrap up in bubble wrap and cotton wool to protect us all from those nasty wastie name callers.  All those poor players should get participation trophies to stop them meany weanies.

Yet another ignoramus who simplistically aligns woke with left wing (one is a moral stance the other is political) and also uses it as an insult. Frankly I'm proud that my morals and ethics broadly align with "woke". 

If I call you a reactionary blimp would that be about right?

fcfulham55

Quote from: Twig on May 29, 2021, 06:54:48 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on May 28, 2021, 06:47:57 PM
Couple of far left activist woke people present on this "political thread". Trouble is anything balanced is abuse to some people, freedom of speech and criticism is no longer aloud.

Balanced and right wing threads get taken down, so this will survive.

If I make a mistake, I can lose a lot of fortune. If I made a mistake before I worked for myself I'd get sacked, no chance for criticism. Some colourful ways to recieve constructive criticism granted, but let's all wrap up in bubble wrap and cotton wool to protect us all from those nasty wastie name callers.  All those poor players should get participation trophies to stop them meany weanies.

Yet another ignoramus who simplistically aligns woke with left wing (one is a moral stance the other is political) and also uses it as an insult. Frankly I'm proud that my morals and ethics broadly align with "woke". 

If I call you a reactionary blimp would that be about right?

No insult, I'm just glad to drag you down to my childish behaviour. Proves you're not all boring robots so I get satisfaction.

But still woke left wing.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

MartyFFC

Far-left woke activists; had no idea man-child Owen Jones was a Fulham fan

toshes mate

The abusers will continue to win when threads such as this draw attention to the negative rather than positive activity of people like Rashford. 

When the day arrived when a social media company said it was wrong to have a different opinion to the consensus on a subject and censor people for that alternative opinion then you know how misguided and bent these social media companies are.  They are either providing a platform for free speech or they are publishing a political agenda - either way they are subject to the law of the land, which includes lies, misinformation, hate crimes, abuse of freedoms etc., etc.  If you participate you should expect dissenting, disappoving and sometimes offensive responses.  It has always been thus.