watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr Parker isn't going to be sacked

Started by H4usuallysitting, May 24, 2021, 08:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

His current odds are 14/1 for the elbow.....

I'm assuming the conversation within the club has already happened...

So, we must also assume they've been planning for next season in the chumpionship.....we already have a core of a very very good chumpionship team.

The current DOF appears to have prepared us for this eventuality.....will a few early key signings get us into the prem next season?

blingo

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on May 24, 2021, 08:35:06 AM

So, we must also assume they've been planning for next season in the chumpionship.....we already have a core of a very very good chumpionship team.

The current DOF appears to have prepared us for this eventuality.....will a few early key signings get us into the prem next season?

14/1 for the elbow? What are the odds for the boot?

Bronaldinho

He's 20/1 to be the next Spurs boss, it's definitely worth a quid!
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

blingo

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: blingo on May 24, 2021, 09:21:03 AM

14/1 for the elbow? What are the odds for the boot?

He's currently wearing 2 left one's

howitis

Sorry but I disagree completely about our squad. Looks weak to me.
As cited for by the fans the two top performers this season are leaving. More will leave and those that remain im not convinced by.
Only players who can deliver if they stay are
Mitro
Reed
Cairney (if fit)
Tete
Tosin
Robinson
Kongolo (if he can ever get fit)

That is 7 players , 2 of which have long term medical issues and a striker who will probably move on.
Hardly a spine and certainly no offensive weapons.
We need a massive spend up

Dodgin

Howitis did you mean to leave out Carvalho

Tabby

It is amazing how a squad that was able to get third in the Championship last season are now unable to deliver in any way in the same division.

ALG01

Quote from: Tabby on May 24, 2021, 12:22:08 PM
It is amazing how a squad that was able to get third in the Championship last season are now unable to deliver in any way in the same division.

Not discussiong the sentiment but were we not fourth and brentford third?
Regarding your actual point... I thnk we got a bit lucky but were well organised and Mitro was as they say on fire. if you can guarantee that all again we will be OK but even that season we were reliant on a single forward and that is just not sustainable IMO.
Personally i thought we over achieved with that squad.

New Kid on the Block

What about Joe? Mind you, the way he has been sidelined by Scott, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes. Couldn't blame him if he did.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: howitis on May 24, 2021, 12:00:27 PM

Sorry but I disagree completely about our squad. Looks weak to me.
As cited for by the fans the two top performers this season are leaving. More will leave and those that remain im not convinced by.
Only players who can deliver if they stay are
Mitro
Reed
Cairney (if fit)
Tete
Tosin
Robinson
Kongolo (if he can ever get fit)

That is 7 players , 2 of which have long term medical issues and a striker who will probably move on.
Hardly a spine and certainly no offensive weapons.
We need a massive spend up
What about Bryan, BDR, Rodak, StefJo, Carvalho, Betts, Josh....and most of the team that got promoted

alfie

Quote from: ALG01 on May 24, 2021, 01:03:49 PM
Quote from: Tabby on May 24, 2021, 12:22:08 PM

Not discussiong the sentiment but were we not fourth and brentford third?
Regarding your actual point... I thnk we got a bit lucky but were well organised and Mitro was as they say on fire. if you can guarantee that all again we will be OK but even that season we were reliant on a single forward and that is just not sustainable IMO.
Personally i thought we over achieved with that squad.
I struggle to understand why we are saying we were lucky to go up
Brentford only won 1 more game than us and they lost 2 more than us, although they did score 20 more goals, I never really understand the word "lucky", things are because they are, we got into the playoffs because we got the points to get there, Cardiff I believe we're 7 points adrift of us.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't