watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Blade's site

Started by bog, May 27, 2021, 05:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Does anyone know the Sheff United supporter's site? I want to congratulate them!

092.gif

Asotosyios

You will find it on the main page if you click on the link for SEASON 2020/21 :PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE FANS FORUMS.

Jules

I'm still gutted Slav has gone there. I am just really praying we don't start the season with Parkerball again...

bog

Quote from: Asotosyios on May 27, 2021, 06:45:21 PM
You will find it on the main page if you click on the link for SEASON 2020/21 :PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE FANS FORUMS.

Thanks  :54:

bog

Quote from: Jules on May 27, 2021, 07:59:11 PM
I'm still gutted Slav has gone there. I am just really praying we don't start the season with Parkerball again...

I have never missed a manager as with Slav. That first half at Anfield when he had moved Chambers into midfield we were getting somewhere. Mitro 2mm offside when 'scoring'. The he was gone.  :031: :031: :doh: :doh:

092.gif     

Jules

Quote from: bog on May 27, 2021, 09:02:29 PM
Quote from: Jules on May 27, 2021, 07:59:11 PM

I have never missed a manager as with Slav. That first half at Anfield when he had moved Chambers into midfield we were getting somewhere. Mitro 2mm offside when 'scoring'. The he was gone.  :031: :031: :doh: :doh:

092.gif   
yep, I was at anfield that day. We played well and should have gone into the lead. Sess had a great chance and then the disallowed Mitro goal, rolling ball, quick free kick and Salah ran through and scored. I think the Khan's had decided Slavs fate before that game, and it was a shame he didn't get more time. Which is why now I don't understand how with the shocking record this season at home, and only taking 2 points from the last 30, they are not making a change. It's all gone quiet it's like we are sleepwalking and relegation is just being shrugged off. I may be speaking too soon but changes have to be made both at DoF and manager. Back to the thread topic I just wish that we could have made a move to get Joka back. I see Spurs are looking to take Pochettino back so they can see the mistake they made. Why can't we?

Fernhurst

Social media going daft (apparently) with rumors of Cairney to Sheff Untd.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.