https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roy Hodgson going to WBA

Started by H4usuallysitting, May 31, 2021, 07:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Mr Roy is being linked to a move too WBA....If true, I'd be gutted

ron

Me too. He probably sees the thanklessness of trying to work in the poison atmosphere of having a know-nothing calling the shots, even if Roy was to be the designated DoF.

Let's hope he can change his mind. He obviously still wants to work in a less hands on capacity.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ron on May 31, 2021, 07:28:40 PM
Me too. He probably sees the thanklessness of trying to work in the poison atmosphere of having a know-nothing calling the shots, even if Roy was to be the designated DoF.

Let's hope he can change his mind. He obviously still wants to work in a less hands on capacity.

I'd have Mr Roy & Mr Ray working at Fulham tomorrow

Dunstable Fulham

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on May 31, 2021, 07:58:18 PM

So would I, in a heartbeat. It would be interesting to think what the Parker lovers would think about that duo.
We do need Tony Khan to take a back seat though. Perhaps Roy can talk some sense into him and give him a masterclass in how to construct a proper football team that will survive in the Premiership.

SP

From the interview Roy gave on the BBC last week I got the impression he was looking for a new, non-football management challenge?

bobbo

I actually thought from his interview he wanted to turn it in .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

The Swan

If Roy is going to WBA then we should get Chris Wilder the former Sheffield United boss to manage us.
The Swan

gang

Why do we want to continually look backwards?

Deeping_white

He's not going to WBA, Chris Wilder is

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on May 31, 2021, 09:18:39 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on May 31, 2021, 07:58:18 PM

We do need Tony Khan to take a back seat though. Perhaps Roy can talk some sense into him and give him a masterclass in how to construct a proper football team that will survive in the Premiership.

It's not the back seat I would suggest, that is far too near the front, more in the boot I would have thought. .
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

No. Absolutely not.
Whats the obsession with him coming back? Honestly.

And don't say "European Cup run" because that is a ridiculous reason.

Sammyffc

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on May 31, 2021, 11:43:20 PM
No. Absolutely not.
Whats the obsession with him coming back? Honestly.

And don't say "European Cup run" because that is a ridiculous reason.

people have this weird idea that he really adores us or something, he was just a manager who then left us for a better team. We were one club out of over 20 of his

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on May 31, 2021, 07:21:57 PM
Mr Roy is being linked to a move too WBA....If true, I'd be gutted

Wilder not Roy.

ron

The main reason for Roy's influence being a positive is drill, drill, drill. Players knowing their positions and duties.

Parkerballers often play as if they are strangers to one another.