News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Couldn't get boots off yesterday, had to use extreme measures to get out of them

Started by rebel, June 07, 2021, 11:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Quote from: ron on June 08, 2021, 07:53:10 AM
No one is to blame; it's the fault of the system. Both you and the shoe must come to counselling*, each of you having an equal say. In that way the impasse will be broken, and each of you will find closure.

*available £200 per hour plus VAT, (bring your own hankies to weep into).

Yes, courts love to see 'mediation', If that fails, then toe sues shoe, this could get 'nasty', could go on for years.

Surely my story has to beat e-scooter on lorry -  https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/07/police-mocked-for-using-7-5-tonne-lorry-to-tow-away-e-scooter-14730201/

alfie

"To fit or not to fit" that is the question—Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And, by opposing, end them?" The idea of whether is it better to put them on or take them off.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

rebel

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rebel on June 07, 2021, 11:34:06 AM
Yesterday I wore a news pair of boots to attend a wedding, I couldn't get out of them when I got home, I had to cut the shoelaces off and have blistered feet. Is this the sort of thing the mainstream media would be interested in? (they seem to be interested all sorts of other rubbish) Can I sell my story?   

Why are you wearing a pair of football boots at a wedding, we're they moulds or studs, did you take shin pads with you and did you simulate a dive or administered a ⚠️ caution.   
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cottage expat

rebel

Quote from: alfie on June 08, 2021, 09:40:19 AM
"To fit or not to fit" that is the question—Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And, by opposing, end them?" The idea of whether is it better to put them on or take them off.

Great, that's very comforting when my toe looks like it's about to drop off. Thanks.

rebel

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 08, 2021, 12:54:28 PM
Quote from: rebel on June 07, 2021, 11:34:06 AM
Yesterday I wore a news pair of boots to attend a wedding, I couldn't get out of them when I got home, I had to cut the shoelaces off and have blistered feet. Is this the sort of thing the mainstream media would be interested in? (they seem to be interested all sorts of other rubbish) Can I sell my story?   

Why are you wearing a pair of football boots at a wedding, we're they moulds or studs, did you take shin pads with you and did you simulate a dive or administered a ⚠️ caution.   

They were shin high boots, thought I'd take them for a spin. I spent 5 minutes getting them on, the signs were there. As for 'diving', nearly tripped head first into the cake, managed to put the breaks on in time.

rebel

Quote from: cottage expat on June 08, 2021, 04:52:26 PM
Did you manage to score with the bridesmaids ?

Sort of, father of the bride was going on about his other daughter. My feet were on 'fire', just wanted to stick them in a ice-bath.

H4usuallysitting

rebel