watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who's Gonna Win Euro 2020

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, June 07, 2021, 10:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

France are the big favourites, but I think the winner is....

Italy.

Whitestone

England and France are joint favourites.

Steeeeeeeeeed

fulhamfan

Blawarmy

England. Thought I'd say it for a laugh. Southgate appears to be playing Parkerball at times. Luckily he has world class players to make things happen.

Steeeeeeeeeed

I'm a bit concerned that Germany have been pretending to be a bit rubbish, (until they beat Latvia 7-1 last night)... Wouldn't be surprised if they do it as usual...

But yeah sticking with Italy.

MartyFFC

France, Portugal or Italy. As we know England have no spine and are mentally weak with a very average coach; which is a shame as there's no doubt we have an abundance of attacking talent

rebel

Quote from: MartyFFC on June 08, 2021, 06:11:29 AM
France, Portugal or Italy. As we know England have no spine and are mentally weak with a very average coach; which is a shame as there's no doubt we have an abundance of attacking talent

I'll go for France as the Faroe Islands didn't get through.

bog

filham

That attacking talent managed a goal and a penalty in two warm up friendlies.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

France. Without doubt the strongest squad.

England won't even get close. Southgate is living off his World Cup luck.

Maidstone Lee

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

PaulJ123

rebel

Quote from: PaulJ123 on June 08, 2021, 10:46:46 AM
Denmark.

They will be the surprise package, we use to scoff at teams like Denmark, Norway etc. Not anymore.

Jim©

There's a load of teams on a par, many of them mentioned above but also include Holland and Spain.
Was also surprised to see Belgium only get one mention, they've got players in every position that are better than most.

MartyFFC

Quote from: filham on June 08, 2021, 09:51:16 AM
That attacking talent managed a goal and a penalty in two warm up friendlies.
Yep; on account of having a distinctly average and uninspiring coach

Woolly Mammoth

Well I have no idea as these tournaments can be full of surprises, I feel England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 have a good chance even though they have the youngest squad which is encouraging, but there are a few big hitters in the tournament as well as dark horses 🐴. So England are capable but there are 4/5 strong sides that will pose a threat. But that is Tournament football, and nothing is a foregone conclusion.
one thing is for sure it won't be scotland.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Riversider

The best hope for England is to mess up in our group and go through as either runner up or as one of the third best teams,
If we win the group its likely we go out in the next round.