watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any news on possible friendlies?

Started by SP, June 10, 2021, 10:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

I'm guessing a lot depends on the update from Boris on 14 June but a friendly at either Wimbledon or Sutton Utd would work for me.

The Rational Fan

I think we need a game against Oldham, we need to play some League Two with no defense so we relearn what it is like to score. Thinking again, we may need a few games against League Two teams to score.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Quote from: The Rational Fan on June 10, 2021, 11:31:00 PM
I think we need a game against Oldham, we need to play some League Two with no defense so we relearn what it is like to score. Thinking again, we may need a few games against League Two teams to score.

This made me laugh!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Another 'friendly'  in Jacksonville would suit me and a few hundred others.
It would be nice to meet with a few guys again, 2 of whom are meditators on here.

Anyone got enough juice and contacts to suggest it.

Mr Khan was seemingly so impressed with the amount of FFC supporters that turned up.
He turned up and bought a round for a couple of hundred of us pre-match.
I have a good photo of me, and a few others inc Love4FFC
Great memories.

No reason why that can't be repeated, whoever is in charge !

inc: Logicalman and TexasJim
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

gerrys

I'd love to see Como (newly promoted to Serie B) Vs Fulham (newly demoted to Championship).......I could actually get to see a game live  :003:  and a beautiful location with the lake view.....

filham

A friend of mine has purchased tickets already for Watford's pre season friendlies, some teams are way ahead of us in lots of things.

Brentford is the obvious choice for a friendly.

MartyFFC

We always seem to end up playing at places like Crawley and Aldershot. Must say a trip to AFC Wimbledon or Brentford would be nice

sunburywhite

Scottish tour coming up

Raith Rovers and Motherwell
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Penfold

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 11, 2021, 02:37:01 PM
Scottish tour coming up

Raith Rovers and Motherwell

Been to both. And both have quirky main stands!

WhiteJC

a "first team" game against Sutton Utd would be nice  049:gif

blingo

We need to build a team before we think of friendlies

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: blingo on June 11, 2021, 04:52:25 PM
We need to build a team before we think of friendlies

We need to have enough players to field a team to play friendlies.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

sunburywhite

I can see Raith Rovers because of Keiron Bowie and its a probable pay back
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

RaySmith

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 11, 2021, 06:46:52 PM
I can see Raith Rovers because of Keiron Bowie and its a probable pay back

I've seen Fulham in a pre-season friendly at Partick Thistle in the past, when Collins John, who scored in the draw, Moritz Volz and Jerome Bonnisel played - and Billy McKinlay, one of only two games he played for the club, though mainly was a coach, and temporary manager.

Dr Quinzel

Reserves/U21's are due to play Slough Town @ Arbour Park

JimOG

Quote from: gerrys on June 11, 2021, 08:25:41 AM
I'd love to see Como (newly promoted to Serie B) Vs Fulham (newly demoted to Championship).......I could actually get to see a game live  :003:  and a beautiful location with the lake view.....

Now that would be nice...Lake Como is just stunning

filham

A Scottish tour sounds attractive for the players but in view of Covid you would have thought Brentford, Palace and Sutton would have been more sensible.