watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr Rufus has a new addition to the Fulham family

Started by blingo, June 13, 2021, 10:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

I believe congratulations are in order  :54: :54: :54: :54: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif :Happy New Year 2: :Happy New Year 2: :Happy New Year 2: :wine: :wine:

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Cheers mate.

Haven't decided on a name yet, but he'll have an undying love for l Fulham from now.

Andy S

I hope so but my grandson who has come to the cottage since he was small has changed to spurs and now Liverpool. Oh and congratulations. I wish you many years of amazement and joy

Penfold

Congratulations. Shall wet the baby's head during the second half of the football 🍻

Barrett487

Fulham 442

Quote from: Andy S on June 13, 2021, 02:41:37 PM
I hope so but my grandson who has come to the cottage since he was small has changed to spurs and now Liverpool. Oh and congratulations. I wish you many years of amazement and joy
That is a worry.  Will he now change to Man City now they won the EPL this year??!!

Fulham 442

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on June 13, 2021, 01:07:00 PM
Cheers mate.

Haven't decided on a name yet, but he'll have an undying love for l Fulham from now.
Congratulations on the birth of your boy.   I said previously to my two sons, sorry for burdening you with being Fulham supporters, as I took them to the Cottage from an early age.  They both assured me they wouldn't have it any other way!  Welcome to the Fulham family baby boy!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on June 13, 2021, 01:07:00 PM
Cheers mate.

Roger would be a nice name ?  Congratulations
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

filham

Congratulations Rufus and I wish you success in making sure the lad follows Fulham .
I myself failed in this respect and have to admit to a grand daughter who is a strong Watford fan. The mistake was allowing my daughter marry a Watford fan.

Burt

Congratulations Rufus!

I took my boy to his first match when he was 5, and even though there was a slight wobble at school when he was surrounded by mates who supported the so-called bigger clubs he actually ended up finding it a badge of honour that he didn't cave into the peer pressure, and 20 years later he love for all things Fulham remains undimmed...!

I took my girl to her first match when she was 5, it bored her stupid (even though we won 3-0) and she's never been to another match since. She does however wear Fulham tops etc.

Best wishes on keeping it all in the family :)

Plodder

ALG01

:wine:
good news is always welcome.... congratulations

Andyb

Delboy

Congratulations Rufus from all at Hanworth Villa, best get your sleep whenever possible.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: Delboy on June 15, 2021, 05:30:12 PM
Congratulations Rufus from all at Hanworth Villa, best get your sleep whenever possible.

Sleep? Forgotten what that's like....

blingo

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on June 16, 2021, 09:22:14 AM
Quote from: Delboy on June 15, 2021, 05:30:12 PM

Sleep? Forgotten what that's like....

You'll remember next year lol