watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR

Started by shepperton white, June 17, 2021, 07:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shepperton white

Seems Rangers are splashing the cash and still trying to grab Stefjo.  Hopefully not.  We won't be doing anything til after the SP situation is settled and hopefully a new DoF is appointed

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

We may as well start cashing I on deadwood.
Don't get me wrong, I think stefjo is a cracking player. But he's a year older. We need new blood in the squad.

St Eve

Let him go. He has hardly played for us in 3 years

SP

One of the few pluses of relegation, the trip to Sheppards Bush for the 12:30 Saturday KO.

mrmicawbers

You shouldn't sell a player to improve a London Rival plus a good Championship player.

Blawarmy

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on June 17, 2021, 07:12:03 PM
We may as well start cashing I on deadwood.
Don't get me wrong, I think stefjo is a cracking player. But he's a year older. We need new blood in the squad.
I'd rather not sell to improve a local rival.

Dunstable Fulham

We shouldn't sell at this stage. Let's evaluate the position over the next few weeks but deciding. One of my favourite players from the 2017-18 season.

H4usuallysitting

I'd keep him & decide in January

Riversider

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on June 17, 2021, 09:32:52 PM
The problem you have then is that he can sign a pre contract agreement with whoever he likes on Jan 1st and then leave for nothing.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Riversider on June 17, 2021, 09:50:12 PM
The problem you have then is that he can sign a pre contract agreement with whoever he likes on Jan 1st and then leave for nothing.

What's his market value

Carborundum

Having shelled out for a season ticket, missed out on a year and a half of football at the Cottage, I'm looking forward to being entertained.  Steffjo's cracking entertainment, the QPR fans unsurprisingly loved him.  Keep him, play him and solve other problems.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on June 17, 2021, 09:52:43 PM
Quote from: Riversider on June 17, 2021, 09:50:12 PM

What's his market value

I reckon about 1.5 mil at most.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Carborundum on June 17, 2021, 10:02:19 PM
Having shelled out for a season ticket, missed out on a year and a half of football at the Cottage, I'm looking forward to being entertained.  Steffjo's cracking entertainment, the QPR fans unsurprisingly loved him.  Keep him, play him and solve other problems.

I agree, but at least give him a chance, on a years contract  and see how it it goes, he's worth that
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Whitestone

He's been great for Fulham but not really been a regular starter since the 2018/19 promotion season. I can understand that he would want to move on for a regular starting place at his age. Even if/when Parker goes would he get regular playing time at Fulham. I'm not sure but do agree he would be a good squad player for us in the Championship. Having said that I think it's probably time to move on. The squad needs a refresh. Cash in now and bring in a younger player with the potential to step up a league.