watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

THE WET SPAM GAME ........................EXPECTING TOO MUCH

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, December 19, 2010, 11:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Being a cheap skate  I am on here looking for a cheap carpet and an even cheaper holiday and to relieve the trauma as  I have not found either,  I had a whiss at some of the FFC  message boards .......... 

I am  a bit concerned,  as the view is that we are going to beat them  ..............the reality is we rarely beat those  
fat - 'eads. I remember a very cold Wednesday is a cup game, but otherwise they turn us over.   
My concern is that there will be alot of disappointed out there and they will react badly if the game does not go our way and that will not be good for man or beast. 
We need a large spoon of reality laced with hope ...........don't we>??????????

WhiteJC

I agree, we've only won one home game against Spam since we've been in the Premier League (and that was last year)

For them it will be "a cup final game", they'll see it as a game where they should win and they'll be looking to "put a run together"

I get the feeling that we're waiting to see what happens in January

MJG

We need to win, I want a win but I expect a draw or a loss to be honest.
And as a P1 ST holder not looking forward to being surounded by spam fans either.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: WhiteJC on December 20, 2010, 08:12:43 AM
I agree, we've only won one home game against Spam since we've been in the Premier League (and that was last year)

For them it will be "a cup final game", they'll see it as a game where they should win and they'll be looking to "put a run together"

I get the feeling that we're waiting to see what happens in January

If we do not see it the same way then we should just give up now. We NEED to win, no excuses. We are at home to the worst team in the league. No Excuses.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Easy - if we go 1 nil down, just turn the flood lights off for 15 mins and then back on again and come back to beat them 2 - 1.

I don't know why somebody hasn't thought of it before...

Jimpav

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on December 20, 2010, 09:23:55 AM
If we do not see it the same way then we should just give up now. We NEED to win, no excuses. We are at home to the worst team in the league. No Excuses.

Exactly. This is a six pointer.

I don't care what the form book says, this is the worst West Ham team in recent history. If we can't put them to the sword then we may as well start selling our better players now whilst they still have any value.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

..........................and so it came to pass
we got beaten ( we beat ourselves) by Wet Spam

Some of you need to grow a pair, really you do, this day was coming,  This is no worse than the 1st full year under Hodgson  ..........AJ was not a striker then but the difference now is that he does not have Bobby working his butt - off to try and get him to score. A team with a striker that cannot strike,  a full back who cannot defend and a midfielder who does not know the difference between defence  and attack,   is in trouble.

Fulham cannot afford to get rid of Mark Hughes ...........
However, Mark Hughes might walk away ??? there are five team that are worse than ours.
The team need the fan behind them, now more than ever ........