watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wikipedia

Started by Mr Fulham, December 19, 2010, 11:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

QuoteHe was awarded the man of the match award for his performance against Sunderland and is developing himself as one of the most popular players amongst the fans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Johnson_%28American_soccer%29

:dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:

RidgeRider

proves anyone can write anything on wiki....too funny.

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

CorkedHat

Forget Wikileaks - Welcome to Wikifreaks :019:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tonywa

I've always said that anyone can write any unverified crap they like on Wikipedia.  This proves it!!

os5889

well I had an edit too

In July 2007, Johnson saw increased speculation over a transfer to the Premier League. Derby County had been most vocal, with Derby manager Billy Davies confirming that he would explore the U.S. market.[5] However, after MLS accepted a $6 million bid from Derby, Johnson reportedly nixed the deal as he preferred to finish his season in Kansas City.[6] Johnson revealed his contract is structured to give him final say over whether he is purchased by fifteen designated clubs.[7] Johnson left the national team camp in California on January 17, 2008;[8] he completed a transfer to Fulham on January 23, 2008, signing a contract extending until the summer of 2011.[9][10] Eddie Johnson like babies!

HatterDon

Quote from: os5889 on December 20, 2010, 02:09:38 PM
well I had an edit too

In July 2007, Johnson saw increased speculation over a transfer to the Premier League. Derby County had been most vocal, with Derby manager Billy Davies confirming that he would explore the U.S. market.[5] However, after MLS accepted a $6 million bid from Derby, Johnson reportedly nixed the deal as he preferred to finish his season in Kansas City.[6] Johnson revealed his contract is structured to give him final say over whether he is purchased by fifteen designated clubs.[7] Johnson left the national team camp in California on January 17, 2008;[8] he completed a transfer to Fulham on January 23, 2008, signing a contract extending until the summer of 2011.[9][10] Eddie Johnson like babies!

About the last bit. Should that be "Eddie Johnson-like babies" as in babies who look or act like Eddie Johnson, or "Eddie Johnson likes babies" as in Eddie Johnson is either a cannibal or a pedophile? Just wondering.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

I see Mcscratch has been busy  :hook:

mccscratch

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 20, 2010, 02:37:08 PM

Yes FFC, one can get very busy having to find threads where you don't talk about hernias and sausages or making fun of Eddie...  :53:
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

finnster01

Quote from: mccscratch on December 20, 2010, 05:45:22 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 20, 2010, 02:37:08 PM

Yes FFC, one can get very busy having to find threads where you don't talk about hernias and sausages or making fun of Eddie...  :53:
I agree completely. I find hernias and sausages far more interesting. There was a time Eddie Johnson made me laugh, now he just makes me cry.  :HD: :dead horse:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead