watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Non-England Fans supporting England in the Euros 2020 Thread

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, July 09, 2021, 03:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

I am half English and half Irish,  it when it comes to football I must admit that I am definitely more pro Ireland. (Of course half the team are half Irish like me, which helps 😁)

But I think this England team really deserve to win it, and hope they do. I like Southgate and his players all come across as good humble guys (unusually for England FC).

As a bonus the final is the anniversary (well, a year and a day) to the passing on of the Greatest Englishman who ever lived, Big Jack Charlton, so I think it would be fitting too.

Enjoy, and...

Good Luck England !

The Rock

I am also more Irish than English and in the states, so a yank. But besides Ream and Robinson and maybe one other, I don't know any American players, I only know players from England and the home nations, so I am a club before country, then England (then the other home nations) before any other country, so I get it 100%.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

A good interview this morning saying that Brazilians are supporting England. Apparently the Euros there are more popular than the Copa America and we beat the Brazilians hated enemy Germany.