watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tipping league

Started by sunburywhite, July 15, 2021, 06:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Will you have time to run one this year Don?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Logicalman

We are, as we do every year  :54:

The fixtures (as they were originally published) have already been uploaded to the site. I will check any fixture changes early next week and update accordingly (once the TV/cable providers have finished deciding) Don is just getting some instructions/hints together for anyone who wishes to join.

For those of you that have previously signed up, your previous log in code will work for this season, for any members who have not yet signed up and are interested in doing so, or if you have lost your code, please PM myself or Don to get an access code.

Happy tipping!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

sunburywhite

I can feel it in my waters that this will be my year
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Lighthouse

As you know my Tipping League coach was kidnapped and held to ransom last season just as I was about to put on a sprint to the finish. I had to drop out and refused to pay up. But this season I have every confidence that the security I have put in place means that once again I shall be victorious.

Oh and as the kidnapper keeps posting my coach back to me. It is only your own postage you are wasting.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

Must be a big letter box if you can get a coach through it

Lighthouse

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 16, 2021, 04:33:37 PM
Must be a big letter box if you can get a coach through it

No delivered bit by bit. Steering wheel, big toe,break pad, eye socket. Besides I always leave the door open for delivery of large parcels like heads or wheels.

sunburywhite

Lighthouse

Do you think what goes around comes around?

Lighthouse

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 16, 2021, 05:19:34 PM
Lighthouse

Do you think what goes around comes around?

:005: The wheels on the bus go.......aghhhhhhhhh

Logicalman

:022:  :dft001:  :doh:  093.gif