more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friends of Fulham Tipping League

Started by love4ffc, July 16, 2021, 05:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

The Friends of Fulham Tipping League

The friendly and fun competition that only members of Friends of Fulham can partake in is back again!

New season, New Division & New Coach! 

For those familiar with the tipping league nothing has changed expect the division and teams that Fulham will be competing in and against. 

For those new to the competition and who would like to join, please message LOVE4FFC or Logicalman for your unique user code.

For those not familiar with the Tipping League and how it works please watch the updated YouTube video below.   

049:gif 049:gifAs always, good luck and have fun! 049:gif 049:gif

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: love4ffc on July 16, 2021, 05:38:02 AM
The Friends of Fulham Tipping League

The friendly and fun competition that only members of Friends of Fulham can partake in is back again!

New season, New Division & New Coach! 

For those familiar with the tipping league nothing has changed expect the division and teams that Fulham will be competing in and against. 

For those new to the competition and who would like to join, please message LOVE4FFC or Logicalman for your unique user code.

For those not familiar with the Tipping League and how it works please watch the updated YouTube video below.   

049:gif 049:gifAs always, good luck and have fun! 049:gif 049:gif

Really looking forward to being part of this competition this season.   Lost interest last time round with Covid and the quality of our football..... but as you say.. New Season New Division   New Coach...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

love4ffc

Going to  :bump: this thread a few more times before the season kicks off as a reminder that the Tipping League is live.

For all anyone wanting to join please do the following:

•   Message Logicalman or me to get your personal user code

•   Make sure to choice 4 weeks in the Number of Weeks box to see the upcoming fixtures

•   Fill in the scores for the first week of tipping

•   Make sure to hit the Submit button at the bottom

Really hoping to have a of you will join us in this easy fun competition  049:gif  :clap_hands:

sunburywhite

2 weeks to satart of season and still no fixtures posted up

Is TK running this as well?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

love4ffc

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 23, 2021, 08:27:42 PM
2 weeks to satart of season and still no fixtures posted up

Is TK running this as well?

When signing in, make sure to choose 4 weeks in the second drop down box.  This is due to the season not starting till August 8th. 
Time stamp 5:18 in the video at the top of the thread.