Author Topic: The mad myth of Mason Mount  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Hugh Gentry

• tjl
Re: The mad myth of Mason Mount
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2021, 10:06:31 AM »
Why is this forum obsessed with Mason Mount? Very odd
Totally agree with this

Offline Somerset Fulham

• Legend
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2021, 01:36:21 PM »
I don't think that it is, it's mostly just one poster.  Which I also think is a bit strange.

Offline Finlay88

• Youth Academy
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2021, 03:50:40 PM »
To be honest I agree. He is in the team for his work rate only and when we already have Rice and Philips in the team for similar attributes, then he literally adds nothing.

Offline Mitrovic the warrior

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2021, 03:54:43 PM »
He didn't have a great tournament by his high standards, great player usually.

Offline HillingdonFFC

• Legend
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2021, 04:08:08 PM »
He turn ya down for an autograph or something?

Offline perry geyton

• Legend
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2021, 05:13:59 PM »
He did get a lot of game time

Southgate quite clearly just wants to Mount him

Offline Dodgin

• Legend
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2021, 05:12:41 PM »
Sensational Mason Mount says BBC pundit.

Offline Twig

• Finnster01
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2021, 05:31:49 PM »
Great hat trick

Offline Somerset Fulham

• Legend
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2021, 05:39:49 PM »
lol.

Offline Ruislip White

• tjl
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2021, 08:46:52 PM »
Why would you care? How does it affect FFC this comng season? are  you at all interested in FFC being successful? what do you think about OUR players, OUR team, THIS league?

When you were in diapers I've cared about Fulham and been through all the trials and tribulations (not many albeit) of our club. I happen to have a view that Abramovich influenced the FA/refs to give Fulham the worst refereeing in last season's EPL. So Chelsea has made an enemy of me.

Regarding this topic, were you the only person not engrossed in the national team? The tournament gripped the nation and was gracefully attended by royals including young Prince George who cheered our early goal V Italy like any football supporter up and down the country. It was a wondrous sight and I think he will be a great royal for the future. I feel sick about gifting the deshevelled Iti's Southgate's fear of losing especially in the first half. As I stated, even Mount's biggest fan Frank Lampard suggested he be taken off on the BBC coverage.

So, I have still not gotten over that tournament, that I followed a wall chart, tracking each game, observing each result and how it improved England's chances, checking the venues where we would play, same as many, many England fans who love their flag and their country. My critique of Mason Mount is not personal but circumstantial. He was the worst player on the pitch for whatever million excuses are afforded to him, yet never subbed in 90 minutes despite England calling for a change from our MOST talented bench according to most pundits. It does appear he was given preferential treatment and that was weakness from Southgate which ultimately cost England our first trophy in 55 years!
I happen to have a view that Abramovich influenced the FA/refs to give Fulham the worst refereeing in last season's EPL. So Chelsea has made an enemy of me.

How did you establish that?  Abrahamovich (and most Chelsea fans) couldn’t care less about us.  We’re irrelevant to them.  Of all the things a Russian billionaire could spend his time and energy on, I can’t imagine influencing referees to stitch up Fulham would be one.