watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Had to smile

Started by shepperton white, July 21, 2021, 02:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shepperton white

Just read a report that predicts us for third spot and winning the playoffs.  What made me smile? first and second were Bournemouth and Sheff Utd all of them had been head coaches at FFC.  hope they got in wrong order

Blawarmy

Quote from: shepperton white on July 21, 2021, 02:10:01 PM
Just read a report that predicts us for third spot and winning the playoffs.  What made me smile? first and second were Bournemouth and Sheff Utd all of them had been head coaches at FFC.  hope they got in wrong order
I'd rather get top 2 so Tony has zero excuses to get players in

Statto

Quote from: Blawarmy on July 21, 2021, 02:15:17 PM
I'd rather get top 2 so Tony has zero excuses to get players in

Yeah but this year we were basically relegated in April and yet you can guarantee we still won't make any signings until late August

Jules

WBA will be strong next season in my opinion, Sheff U, Bournemouth, ourselves. Middlesbrough as dark horses.

MartyFFC

The fact that 2 of our biggest promotion rivals are managed by our 2 recent playoff winning managers, is certainly an interesting dynamic. Be interesting to see the reception they both get; Slav will obviously be given the applause he deserves, Parker however perhaps not so

Pluto

Neither of those teams are better than us. I can think of 3-4 players on those teams combined who would start for us over guys we already have on our books