Main Menu

A Letter from Stefan Johansen

Started by Friendsoffulham, July 25, 2021, 07:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamboy1111

Good luck always welcome at the Cottage

ianthailand

Quote from: HV71 on July 25, 2021, 08:27:29 PM
Quality and class as a footballer and a man . A huge thank you . I , along with many others I am sure , will applaud you onto the pitch in October. Enjoy the rest of your career

takk en million ganger !!
Agree. Class on and of the field. Best of luck in 44 games this season.

hovewhite

Will miss steff Jo as been a great servant to Fulham if ignored the last couple of years by the club,but a leaving letter shows the man's class and wish him well along with his new club.

RaySmith

Quote from: hovewhite on July 26, 2021, 07:19:38 AM
Will miss steff Jo as been a great servant to Fulham if ignored the last couple of years by the club,but a leaving letter shows the man's class and wish him well along with his new club.

:plus one:

Sgt Fulham

One of my favourite Fulham players of all time, and that letter is class. Best of luck Stefan, you'll always be remembered fondly here.

ashteadFFC

Great servant to the club. Excellent international player wrongly ignored by Parker. Class act.

Fulham 442

How brilliant is that letter?  Not many players would have taken the time and trouble to write it.  As has been said many times on here already he is a class act.  Thanks for the memories StefJo and wishing you only the best.  Will always get a welcome back at the Cottage.

bobbo

I'm sure you read this forum Stefan so from me . I wish you nothing but the best you were such a popular player with all our fans , to the point I can never remember anyone with a bad word for you. Good luck and I'll be along to ranger a few times during the season ( my mates son has 6 season tickets , and his kids rarely all go ) so I get to go free but of course only if we're not at home. 🥂
1975 just leaving home full of hope

MartyFFC

Not a dry eye in the house. Classy fella

bigalffc

Real professional, thanks for everything Stefjo  077.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum