watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tammy Abraham.

Started by RufusBrevettatemyhamster, July 27, 2021, 05:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Chelsea are willing to listen to offers for Tammy Abraham. We have his brother still don't we? Worth a punt? He'd tear up this league and would be ready for the premiership next year.

Somerset Fulham

BestOfBrede

They want upwards of 40 mil !

Pluto

Maybe we could do a loan with obligation to buy if we go up? I can see him wanting to come here if we were still a premier league side

filham

Make no mistake he is premier league quality and no way will he be dropping down to the championship.

SP

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 27, 2021, 05:52:09 PM

If that's the case then perhaps AK is worth £4m?

MartyFFC

I for one would love to see him playing up front alongside his brother, Timmy & Tammy sounds like a CBEEBIES show. I actually rate Tammy Abraham and think he's been unlucky to be sitting on the bench behind that clown Werner, who is so gormless he gets caught offside every time he touches the ball. However as suggested by others, he'll be off to a decent PL side I reckon......

perry geyton

Rufus in the sky of diamonds

The Rock

Not a problem. We can arrange a £1m initial loan fee, then amortize a 10 year deal at £3.9m a year and keep him at the club until 2031-32.

Twig

Quote from: The Rock on July 27, 2021, 07:14:22 PM

Not a problem. We can arrange a £1m initial loan fee, then amortize a 10 year deal at £3.9m a year and keep him at the club until 2031-32.

Brilliant, sorted.  Oops, what about his wage demands?

fcfulham55

Tear up the league playing football, then ready to play Premiership Rugby next year! What a statement!

I'd wager he'd be better suited to the Premier League myself.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Craven Mad

Dream signing but never going to happen. I can't believe that Chelsea have continued to persist with Werner when Tammy offers so much more.

Arsenal would be wise to snap him up (or Spurs if they lose Kane). West Ham might try for him too...

Count Flapula

Dreamworld signing more like.

Wouldn't even happen in Football Manager, let alone real life.

perry geyton

I'll presume Rufus was on the lash when he composed that masterpiece of a post

Snibbo

More chance of signing the overweight 3rd brother, Tummy

MartyFFC

I'm hoping there's a third brother called Tommy somewhere