watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I have ordered tickets for the Middlesbrough game

Started by The Swan, July 29, 2021, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I have ordered tickets for this game for my family and me. as yet I have not received them. As its just over a week away should I worry. I normally don't need to order tickets due to the fact I have been  a season ticket holder.
The Swan

filham

With luck my season ticket will be delivered in time but I am hesitating because of Covid. I may decide to give it a miss and safely watch the match at home on Sky.

Andy S

Isn't it strange most of us cannot wait to get back to the cottage yet others are happy for another season on the box. I do understand that financial constraints come into it and circumstances but personally wild horses could not keep me away

Riversider

Quote from: filham on July 29, 2021, 10:52:32 AM
With luck my season ticket will be delivered in time but I am hesitating because of Covid. I may decide to give it a miss and safely watch the match at home on Sky.
Good grief 🙄

filham

Quote from: Riversider on July 29, 2021, 12:24:35 PM
Quote from: filham on July 29, 2021, 10:52:32 AM
Good grief 🙄
Yes your reaction is right, never thought I would choose the box in place of the Cottage but with crowds queuing for entry, exits and toilets and the possibility of a full house, that Covid risk is a reality and at my age it is no light matter.
Nothing to do with money, I have a season ticket and to view Sky at home will cost me £10.

filham

I see the Man.U. V PNE friendly has been put off because of positive tests among players and staff after the Man.U, /Brentford match.

The Swan

I finally got my tickets for the Middlesbrough game. I had to print them off but for some reason it would not let me do it.
My son in law works with computers and he could not do it.
I contacted the ticket office and a very helpful lady called Emma helped me out. I got all my tickets printed off and I am ready to go.
The Swan

filham

Quote from: The Swan on July 30, 2021, 11:30:34 AM
I finally got my tickets for the Middlesbrough game. I had to print them off but for some reason it would not let me do it.
I contacted the ticket office and a very helpful lady called Emma helped me out. I got all my tickets printed off and I am ready to go.
Pleased for you, meanwhile we are awaiting season tickets but that is usual.

RaySmith

Quote from: The Swan on July 30, 2021, 11:30:34 AM

Hope you and your family members enjoy the game, and are able to cheer a Fulham victory.