watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predictions for next Sunday

Started by Fernhurst, August 01, 2021, 09:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

3-0 to FFC. Mitro, Tosin and Kamara one goal each. Boro no shots on target.

H4usuallysitting

We'll get them all out for less than 90, the wicket will turn - and we'll all be home for tea

JackHamlet90

Very tricky game think we will win 2-1 but a score draw wouldn't shock me but if we want top 2 we need to find a way to get the win

Wilson & Carvalho with the goals

SG

Pre season seems a little disjointed with two players away, others injured and some not playing Saturday as a precaution so I would be surprised if we win. Colin's teams are always awkward to play against and this will be no exception. Draw for me 1-1

Fernhurst

After reading those last few predictions, it appears we are well overdue to bring back The  Lighthouse/Blingo scale.
Neither of you have changed over the past 9 years. Blingo scarily optimistic and Lighthouse the gloomy pessimist.
However we wouldn't change either of you.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bobbo

Lighthouse, I got a rope in the back of my car , I'll post it to you.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Ara's bacon crisps

97% possession. 35 shots on target. Lose 0-1 to Colin. Fulhamish.

Lordedmundo

I can't make it to the game - so will probably be a incredibly entertaining 5-2 win (Mitro double, Tosin header from a corner, Harry Wilson free kick and a penalty from Joe Bryan)!

filham

Is Reed fit, is Reid back from South America and ready to start, Is Anguissa committed  to us or has he an eye on Roma, Is Mitro fit and on form and can we risk the two youngsters Francois and Cavalho.

I wouldn't dare make a forecast right now , I need to see the team sheet at 12-30pm on Sunday first.

keithh

Wingnut

Don't know what to expect on Sunday. Get the feeling that things are still a little disjointed, so I think I'll go for the draw.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

filham

Quote from: Wingnut on August 06, 2021, 08:58:36 PM
Don't know what to expect on Sunday. Get the feeling that things are still a little disjointed, so I think I'll go for the draw.

Yes once again we are starting a season with some business in the transfer market still outstanding.