watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predictions for next Sunday

Started by Fernhurst, August 01, 2021, 09:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Watched carefully yesterday and overall feel we still have a way to go to get up to full speed. So very interested to see the team Silva picks for our opening  game.
If, as usual Colin has his troops fired up and ready it will be tough game.
Right now I have it at 1-1.

Come on you Lillywhites  049:gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

Who is available for the front three, that is where we still have problems. Apart from Wilson all our may attacking options have been tried before and have established they are just not capable of scoring goals. This was reinforced yesterday and even Mitro failed to test the keeper.
looks like a single goal for us next week at the best which means perhaps 1-1.

Jules

Our lack of firepower and goals is a concern and has been the last 2 seasons. We hardly ever score 2 goals or more in a game. Boro are many people's outside bets of promotion this season, via play offs. Warnock will fire them up. I think we will get a draw 1-1.

Sgt Fulham

2 nil to us. Bear in mind the Charlton game was a friendly without a few of our starters. Our defence has the potential to be very good in this league.

bog

ex-Pat

Fernhurst

Predictions getting more positive now  :54:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

jarv

2-1.  Mitro will be fired up after a miserable season the the premier.

Lyle from Hangeland

It's very obvious we're going to win.

SP

Opening day can turn up some strange results but I'll go for a score draw but hope for more.

Woolly Mammoth

Predictions are all they are, anyone can predict, it's meaningless not even a bit of fun. Waste of time and should be outlawed unless you have a crystal ball and even they are codswallop. Otherwise you can do my pools for me.
It's all on the day
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Since it apparently should be outlawed I won't predict that we will win 1-0.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ChesterTheTabby

1-0 Fulham in a dominant, yet nervy win only being up one goal. Mitro to score from a Harry Wilson assist.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bobbo

dont know im a bit nervous i hate losing first game . my weekend would be trashed . we should be good enough to beat boro so hoping for a narrow win .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

blingo

WindyCity

Quote from: filham on August 01, 2021, 11:08:23 AM
Who is available for the front three, that is where we still have problems.

This is the reality, until proven otherwise, and something I've posted over the past month.  I hope I can be proven wrong here, but I still struggle to see where the goals are gonna come from.  I do believe our defense is fairly strong and settled, with many options available.  But the offense is of concern.

Lighthouse

Any new signing that is playing will be injured in the first five minutes. Our centre half will also have to be replaced early on after a knock. Due to a mix up at the back we shall score an own goal just before half time and concede a further two goals in the second half without us having a meaningful shot on target.

Our new Coach will resign on the following Tuesday.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Colton F.C.

Expect that Colin will have the opposition in no holes barred speed dial mode.  Keeping them out may prove problematic. Also likely to see some fireworks from ace full back Djed Spence.

Hoping for the best.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 01, 2021, 05:56:07 PM
Any new signing that is playing will be injured in the first five minutes. Our centre half will also have to be replaced early on after a knock. Due to a mix up at the back we shall score an own goal just before half time and concede a further two goals in the second half without us having a meaningful shot on target.

Our new Coach will resign on the following Tuesday.
Best not waste your money then 😂