more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket

Started by mrmicawbers, August 03, 2021, 11:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

Just dropped through the letter box.
My surname begins with an L in case you were wondering.

Bill2

EricB

bobbo

me too --- cant wait for sunday
1975 just leaving home full of hope

flyingfish

Got mine but not my daughters. Same every year

Kemosabe

Mine has arrived today - surname begins with a Y.

Anyone else noticed the typo in the fixture list provided with the ticket?  Hope they pay more attention to contract details!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Kemosabe on August 03, 2021, 01:58:04 PM

Anyone else noticed the typo in the fixture list provided with the ticket?  Hope they pay more attention to contract details!

No.  You don't mean Middlesbrough do you? (That is correct.)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Kemosabe

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 03, 2021, 02:08:54 PM
Quote from: Kemosabe on August 03, 2021, 01:58:04 PM

No.  You don't mean Middlesbrough do you? (That is correct.)

Check the date of our home League game against Birmingham [hint: it's after the one on 18th December against Sheffield United].  :doh:

Sinjun

I have received my season ticket today too.
Dear oh dear, the quality of the pack is awful. What's the point of 4 cards with pictures on. I'm old, so perhaps they're for kids colouring in. The wallet is so cheap looking, with the words "season ticket" stamped at a peculiar angle. What has happened to the good old metal pin badge days?
Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Lordedmundo

Quote from: Sinjun on August 03, 2021, 06:13:27 PM
I have received my season ticket today too.
Dear oh dear, the quality of the pack is awful. What's the point of 4 cards with pictures on. I'm old, so perhaps they're for kids colouring in. The wallet is so cheap looking, with the words "season ticket" stamped at a peculiar angle. What has happened to the good old metal pin badge days?
Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Mine turned up this morning. The pack is underwhelming - although in all honesty I don't really hope for or expect much.  My wallet doesn't have wonky printing, but the season ticket information on the card itself seems to be misprinted as it looks blurred even with my glasses on!

Dodger53

Just had a strange email from the club saying my season ticket shows H3 instead of H2 and I should go to my normal seat in H2. It actually correctly shows H7!

brightster

Got mine through today, surname B !

The Cravenette

Quote from: Dodger53 on August 04, 2021, 05:17:48 PM
Just had a strange email from the club saying my season ticket shows H3 instead of H2 and I should go to my normal seat in H2. It actually correctly shows H7!

😄 classic.

Got mine today

Southdowns White

I' also received an email from the club telling me the block is incorrect, the worrying thing is I transferred this ticket into my brother in laws name address and email address, he has received nothing! I have kept one ticket in my name and have heard nothing about that one.

joef

Hi all,
Bit of help needed.
Still awaiting our season tickets to arrive. Should I get to Saturday still waiting does anyone know the contact email or number at the club I should reach out to?
Much appreciated.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Bill2

Just had a phone call from Nicola at FFC, at first thought she was ringing me to see if I was available for Sunday but had to disapppiny saying she was 40 years to late :005: Actually saying there was a mistake on my season ticket and shows the wrong block.

Dodger53

Quote from: Bill2 on August 05, 2021, 06:57:04 PM
Just had a phone call from Nicola at FFC, at first thought she was ringing me to see if I was available for Sunday but had to disapppiny saying she was 40 years to late :005: Actually saying there was a mistake on my season ticket and shows the wrong block.
And did it?

Southcoastffc

Nicola (Walworth) is a gem. But at the moment the club needs a dozen like her.