049:gif

mrmicawbers

The Kahn's have spent a fortune.Where?
Down by the Riverside,
Down by the Riverside

perry geyton

perry geyton

Southdowns White

I Khan live, with or without you! as in the U2 song.  I khan help, falling in Love with you. As sung by Elvis. I just Khan get enough, Depeche Mode. I just Khan get you out of my mind. Kylie. The list is endless. There's probably one that mentions swimming pools as well. Night swimming by REM, but i can't remember anything about swimming pools in it.

perry geyton

Quote from: Southdowns White on August 05, 2021, 08:46:36 AM
I Khan live, with or without you! as in the U2 song.  I khan help, falling in Love with you. As sung by Elvis. I just Khan get enough, Depeche Mode. I just Khan get you out of my mind. Kylie. The list is endless. There's probably one that mentions swimming pools as well. Night swimming by REM, but i can't remember anything about swimming pools in it.
I Just khan get enough - I like that one

Can't do U2 though, Bono doesn't need anymore attention

Anymore anyone ? Can't believe the lack of love the khans get from our supporters

Andyb

To the tune of magic hat..

Tony Khan's a dickhead,
He wears a dickheads hat
And when he tries to run Fulham,
He just looks like a prat...

MartyFFC

Has to be Chaka Khan's I feel for you. The thought of 5000 fans in the Hammy end serenading Tony and his old man with 'I feel for you, I think I love you' is spine-tingling

Penfold

Quote from: perry geyton on August 06, 2021, 05:36:15 AM
Quote from: Southdowns White on August 05, 2021, 08:46:36 AM
I Just khan get enough - I like that one

Can't do U2 though, Bono doesn't need anymore attention

Anymore anyone ? Can't believe the lack of love the khans get from our supporters

Why would TK get any love? I've heard some chants about him but they're not very nice and I wouldn't promote them.

The general thing overall though, is although Shad has blown a fortune on FFC, on the football side we've regressed and are in a worse state than when he took over.

If he can push us on and reestablish FFC as a Premier League club, I'm sure there will be a song or two in his honour.

MikeTheCubed

[youtube width=800 height=450]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf2OZ7QZPgk[/youtube]

I'll think of the lyrics by the time the Riverside is complete...

perry geyton

Quote from: MartyFFC on August 06, 2021, 07:16:58 AM
Has to be Chaka Khan's I feel for you. The thought of 5000 fans in the Hammy end serenading Tony and his old man with 'I feel for you, I think I love you' is spine-tingling
Genius but over the head of most football supporters

ALG01

you really can't force these things
the first thing is the people have to be loveable and the khan's are not
second they have to do something remarkable, and they have not

so i do not think there will be much of a khan song that is properly organic for a while yet

perry geyton

Quote from: ALG01 on August 06, 2021, 11:04:55 PM

so i do not think there will be much of a khan song that is properly organic for a while yet

I dunno that stadiums looking pretty remarkable to me

bobby01

Jesus Christ
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Logicalman

Quote from: bobby01 on August 07, 2021, 08:04:11 AM

Jesus Christ

Not a bunch of lyrics there bobby01, doesn't even mention the Khan's name!  :005:  :022:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ALG01

Quote from: bobby01 on August 07, 2021, 08:04:11 AM

Jesus Christ

I am not, honest, I just know what is happening.
You can't orchestrate something that is spontaneous or it is poitless.
And, to be fair, under the khan's for the first time in 60 years they have managed not to send me my season tickets in time for the first match... have a sing song about that.

Twig

I know Algo can be a big one track in his opinions. However I do get his point that, "You can't orchestrate something that is spontaneous".  A shiny new stand is great but we used to see MAF regularly at the cottage and he was a much loved eccentric under whose leadership we were hugely successful. We don't see Shad Khan at Craven Cottage so there just isn't the same connection and to date we are still marooned in the Championship and are yet to enjoy heady days of success.   Perhaps one day, who knows? I certainly hope so.

bobby01

Quote from: Twig on August 07, 2021, 11:28:34 PM
I know Algo can be a big one track in his opinions. However I do get his point that, "You can't orchestrate something that is spontaneous".  A shiny new stand is great but we used to see MAF regularly at the cottage and he was a much loved eccentric under whose leadership we were hugely successful. We don't see Shad Khan at Craven Cottage so there just isn't the same connection and to date we are still marooned in the Championship and are yet to enjoy heady days of success.   Perhaps one day, who knows? I certainly hope so.

I get that a song is spontaneous, my comment is more to the point that every time he posts it is slagging off the khans. If a crisp bag happens to blow on the pitch today that will be the khans fault in his mind as they have not employed enough litter pickers. Everything is wrong and I find it tiresome, was the same under his previous name, I usually ignore him but when he came out with the "I am a victim comment " that really riled me.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

SG

Quote from: Twig on August 07, 2021, 11:28:34 PM

Exactly my thoughts to which you can add the ridiculous appointment of his son in a key role plus the Kline period.
I am grateful for his financial support but there are many aspects of his tenureship that need to be questioned