watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Most Expensive Shirt in Championship

Started by Andyb, August 04, 2021, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyb

We have most expensive shirt in championship at £60.00!! Next one is bournemouth at £55.00. Cheapest is Peterborough at £45.00.

RaySmith

MartyFFC

I think 50 quid is plenty. 60 is ridiculous

cookieg

Everyone has a choice whether that buy it or not whatever the price.

deadcowboys

If they are charging £45 in Peterborough you might expect to pay a hell of a lot more in London. £15 difference between most & least expensive doesn't sound bad.

grandad

Rip off considering they probably cost 2 quid to make in a sweat shop. They are not even the same shirts worn by the players. They are described as Replica. That is the clue.
Where there's a will there's a wife

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: grandad on August 04, 2021, 04:56:27 PM
Rip off considering they probably cost 2 quid to make in a sweat shop. They are not even the same shirts worn by the players. They are described as Replica. That is the clue.

Wonder if I could buy one with some replica money I have...

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: cookieg on August 04, 2021, 04:47:52 PM
Everyone has a choice whether that buy it or not whatever the price.

True! but its not really the point is it!

bill taylors apprentice

I've not seen the 1st shirt in any adidas range so maybe its exclusive to us but doubt it?

The away shirt is a basic adidas shirt that can be bought on line without the badge and sponsor for £29, even then its over priced.

I have bought several different training kits over recent years to wear at my walking football sessions and they are very comfortable, well made, last well & much cheaper than the playing kit.

SuffolkWhite

Always buy at the end of the season  , last season's I got for £15!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MartyFFC

Only on a Fulham forum would you find fans enthusing about the reasonableness of paying 60 quid for something manufactured for pennies via slave labour in Bangladesh. However I agree that if you think it's too much, then don't buy it...... or wait until January when it will be half-price

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Andyb on August 04, 2021, 04:16:50 PM
We have most expensive shirt in championship at £60.00!! Next one is bournemouth at £55.00. Cheapest is Peterborough at £45.00.

Cant we buy the Peterborough shirt & put our badge on it

Sgt Fulham

I'd pay £60 to not have to wear it, the home one at least.

brightster

Standard adult replica tops for Bournemouth, Cardiff City, Sheffield United, and West Brom cost £55 on each club's online store.That makes them the joint second most expensive in the division.
The equivalent tops of Middlesbrough, Nottingham Forest, and Reading, cost £50 apiece.
Peterborough, Swansea and Millwall, meanwhile, cost the least at £45 each.
QPR (Errea): £47.99.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Andyb on August 04, 2021, 04:16:50 PM

I bought last season's shirt for only £15 on Amazon, bargain.

Lighthouse

Let's be honest the price is criminal. Yes it is your choice but frankly there are so many more wastes of money I could spend the same money on an import Vinyl special edition of a Band Maid album. I am not doing that either.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

deadcowboys

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 04, 2021, 06:34:47 PM
I'd pay £60 to not have to wear it, the home one at least.

I'm sure the club will happily take your money.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Why does anyone need to wear the new colours.
wear the ones from 20-30 years ago
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

RaySmith

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on August 05, 2021, 03:22:39 AM
Why does anyone need to wear the new colours.
wear the ones from 20-30 years ago

True, you can find old version shirts much cheaper in FFC site sales, or raid your wardrobe.
I still have an 1975 Cup Final shirt, which i wore as part of the White Wall at Wembley v Villa.

Yes, the new shirts are a rip off, which is why I don't buy them.

Whitestone

Some shirt prices are even higher in the Premier League with Man City and Tottenham charging £70. Chelsea and Liverpool just 5p less at £69.95. In fact most Premier League teams are charging £60 or more. The cheapest is Norwich at £50. At the end of the day it's business. You vote with your wallet.