watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Sky Brown (Olympics)

Started by Stoneleigh Loyalist, August 04, 2021, 09:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwian

Totally agree with you. Here in NZ the media were celebrating his/her efforts in qualifying as if it was normal for such an athlete to compete. Born male, competes against males, end of.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Holders

Quote from: kiwian on August 08, 2021, 09:07:03 AM
Totally agree with you. Here in NZ the media were celebrating his/her efforts in qualifying as if it was normal for such an athlete to compete. Born male, competes against males, end of.

Whatever surgery you have or chemicals you ingest does not change your chromosomes which primarily govern physiology.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

rebel

Some of the Olympics is just unfair (cycling) get knocked by a cyclist and your out, a horse that refused to jump (show jumping), one of the coaches punched the horse, so much more.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: CorkCity on August 06, 2021, 11:06:07 AM
Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on August 05, 2021, 02:51:37 PM
Quote from: grandad on August 05, 2021, 12:39:23 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on August 05, 2021, 12:08:25 PM
Am I the only one that thinks these ages are way too young for this level of competiton.
Children should be children and not training for sport on a world stage woith all that that goes with it.

It was brilliant what she did but I find it all very unsettling and think there should a minimum age limit...

Totally agree. The under 16´s should not take part in adult competitions. Why do you think there are no 12 year old shot putters, boxers, pole vaulters etc. Their bodies are not developed enough. Pushy parents & coaches don´t help either.

I'm opened minded about things, but I agree with this. I also don't think the Transgender weightlifter should have been allowed to compete with the women. Not against transgender people whatsoever, but the fact she had started her transition at the age of 33 or whatever, meant she still has the muscle strength of a man. Justice was done when she failed all her lifts to be honest.

I feel sorry for the transgender weightlifter, she worked her balls off to get to the Olympics  :005:

064.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham 442

Quote from: rebel on August 08, 2021, 11:11:26 AM
Some of the Olympics is just unfair (cycling) get knocked by a cyclist and your out, a horse that refused to jump (show jumping), one of the coaches punched the horse, so much more.
The German coach that punched the horse was kicked out of the Olympics.  I hope he is banned from the sport for life, absolutely disgusting behaviour.

rebel

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 08, 2021, 11:32:34 AM
The German coach that punched the horse was kicked out of the Olympics.  I hope he is banned from the sport for life, absolutely disgusting behaviour.

You mean 'she', it's not like the world isn't watching the Olympics. so stupid.

Fulham 442

Quote from: rebel on August 08, 2021, 12:26:21 PM

Sorry for my error.  I confess I just read the headline and neither saw it live or watched the incident online as I would find it too upsetting.  If she does that on the world stage to an animal God knows what she does off camera in "training".  Again I hope she is banned for life.

Statto

Quote from: rebel on August 08, 2021, 12:26:21 PM

Where's the punch? Surely they don't mean that tiny little slap at the end