more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Boro

Started by Friendsoffulham, August 08, 2021, 12:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Tabby

Notable absences being Knockaert and Anguissa. Figured that Knockaert would be in the line-up since he was mentioned in preseason.

Happy to see Francois and Carvalho starting, hope they can take their chance.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Tabby on August 08, 2021, 12:39:43 PM
Notable absences being Knockaert and Anguissa. Figured that Knockaert would be in the line-up since he was mentioned in preseason.

Happy to see Francois and Carvalho starting, hope they can take their chance.

Thank god there's no Knockaert, would be sad to see Anguissa go though.

Barrett487

ChesterTheTabby

I feel for Rodak, looks to be a descent squad though. BDR and Cavs will get a run in today
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bog

jayffc

MartyFFC

Interesting lineup for sure, surprised to see Cavaleiro and Reid benched. Always good to see Neeskens out there though

Caedal

Quote from: jayffc on August 08, 2021, 12:45:46 PM
Is Harrison injured?

Silva said he was 50/50 for the game, so must have not been risked

RoyTund

Quote from: jayffc on August 08, 2021, 12:45:46 PM

Got a knock, prob best not to risk him. Anguissa must be off, just would have preferred us to give onomah more game time last week instead of frank.
Is Harrison injured?

RaySmith

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on August 08, 2021, 12:45:04 PM
I feel for Rodak, looks to be a descent squad though. BDR and Cavs will get a run in today

said on the FoF podcast that he still suffers with a finger injury, though can't be that bad if he's on the bench.

The Rational Fan

No surprise a big clear out Fabri, Christie, Hector, Kongolo, Odoi, Reed, Anguiissa, Cairney and Knockaert may all be leaving to balance the books.

FFCFOREVER

I'm happy with that team.

LittleErn

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 08, 2021, 12:51:13 PM
I'm happy with that team.

Let's hope you're still happy at the end. 😀

west kowloon white

Be very surprised if all of the list you speculate are leaving Rational.

General

Quote from: The Rational Fan on August 08, 2021, 12:49:54 PM
No surprise a big clear out Fabri, Christie, Hector, Kongolo, Odoi, Reed, Anguiissa, Cairney and Knockaert may all be leaving to balance the books.

That's a lot of solid players that you'd expect to be in and around it. If going out then that's drastic as a lot can do a job at this level. Also not a lot of players rumoured to come in past Muniz... if driven by FFP we could be in for a rough period ahead.

jayffc

Quote from: General on August 08, 2021, 01:00:14 PM

That's a lot of solid players that you'd expect to be in and around it. If going out then that's drastic as a lot can do a job at this level. Also not a lot of players rumoured to come in past Muniz... if driven by FFP we could be in for a rough period ahead.

Grimes and Muniz
With Anguissa heading out that makes sense that one coming in is a fairly combative creative CM.

Would consider bringing in a more physical presence in there to protect the back 4 though.

General

Quote from: jayffc on August 08, 2021, 01:02:53 PM
Quote from: General on August 08, 2021, 01:00:14 PM

Grimes and Muniz
With Anguissa heading out that makes sense that one coming in is a fairly combative creative CM.

Would consider bringing in a more physical presence in there to protect the back 4 though.

That's clutching at straws to still be mentioning grimes who played and captained Swansea yesterday.

So much has been made of our experience and quality when it comes to players who have knowledge of what it takes to get out if this league. Not many of those in the squad today.

Mitro, neeskens and ream I count.. and it'd be fair to say that neeskens hasn't been a full time member of that squad, Ream is arguably a bit past his best.. then Where's the rest? Kamara isn't really of a high quality at this level. Mawson hardly played when it mattered after Hector came in and we weren't doing that well with him in. Bryan is on the bench.

BDR is good to see but on bench,  why isn't Hector? But still doesn't solve the key central midfield issues.

Skatzoffc

I'd certainly hope Reed isn't leaving Rational.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

bobby01

Surprised at Onomah, I have never seen him hold a position he wanders all over the place, lot of weight on tyreses shoulders there.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.