more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today

Started by Willham, August 08, 2021, 07:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

So gave myself a bit of time to reflect,

After today I actually am happy with everything, it was nice to see a couple of youngsters start and they didnt seem out of place, more game time and I hope to see them making more of their game time, I think the miss by carvalho was more because of onomah getting in his way then anything else, and for the most of the second half we were way the better side, good to see us take the lead as well, after a season of seeing us well in good possession of a match, playing nice football and looking the better side to suddenly find ourselves losing and chasing the game to instead having today which we werent so in control of the match then found ourselves scoring and taking control.

All in all if we push on from this draw and scrub out some of last season's hang ups then we're in for a good season. Wilson looked lively and has that pace weve lacked up front, was very reserved about this transfer but was pretty happy with the performance. With a extra dimension up front in muniz and Reed running around in midfield I reckon we'll do very well.