watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It truly amazes me

Started by Peabody, August 08, 2021, 08:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

That after one game, that some of you are full of doom and gloom.  I agree that should have had 3 points today, we dominated today but lost concentration at a vital time, however that does not determine our season. There was plenty of evidence to prove that we have a lot to look forward to.

Somerset Fulham

And we didn't even lose!  064.gif

blingo

Quote from: Peabody on August 08, 2021, 08:24:46 PM
That after one game, that some of you are full of doom and gloom.  I agree that should have had 3 points today, we dominated today but lost concentration at a vital time, however that does not determine our season. There was plenty of evidence to prove that we have a lot to look forward to.

I agree with you 100% Mr P.

Andy S

FFC1987

I thought the most annoying thing about a result like this again was the fact it kind of highlights all our criticisms over the past few seasons. Playing average opposition, completely dominating but not getting 3 points. Yes, its one game with a good performance, but this trend keeps continuing. We have Huddersfield away and Millwall away next. Lets hope for at least 1 win from that.

RaySmith

Quote from: Peabody on August 08, 2021, 08:24:46 PM

0001.jpeg

Andy S

You should never be amazed it is human nature

RaySmith

Quote from: Andy S on August 09, 2021, 01:33:09 AM
You should never be amazed it is human nature

Yes, but not all Fulham fans are human  - what about the Extra- terrestrial fanbase?

I once saw a little green man in a black and white bobble hat and scarf walking down Fulham Palace Road singing 'You'll never take the Hammersmith.'
Mind you, I had had a couple of drinks at the time - I think he may have been more cerise than green.