News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So when will Muniz be released from Quarantine?

Started by bill taylors apprentice, August 15, 2021, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Will it be 10 days or will he be eligable for the 5 day test and release scheme?

Once out of quarantine where are we?
Has he still to pass the medical?

70sPimlico

No idea on this but what a position for us to be in. Our hero striker with only one goal, in off the proverbial shin, in a 5-1 win, with a Brazilian kid coming in looking to take his title.

I pity our opposition

General

Quote from: 70sPimlico on August 15, 2021, 09:52:27 PM
No idea on this but what a position for us to be in. Our hero striker with only one goal, in off the proverbial shin, in a 5-1 win, with a Brazilian kid coming in looking to take his title.

I pity our opposition

Yeah, have to remind ourselves that we were poor finishing against boro and only managed one goal and a draw. Against Huddersfield we looked overly spoilt for choice. If that becomes a more frequent norm and you add silva working with muniz we could be a very scary attacking team this season.. only two games in though so will have to wait and see on that one.

Snibbo

From wiki FWIW

"On 13 August 2021 Muniz traveled to Spain for a fourteen day quarantine before going to England .."

So 27th if that's true

Willham

Seems to me itll end up being finalised on the last day of August.... very fulhamish to me haha

And Middlesbrough are like the championship burnley, our Achilles heel, so to be held to a draw by a very solid team isnt too bad, warnock's always like that, bit like Roy's philosophy, set up the team to draw 0 - 0 and you will nab enough goals to succeed.

Ronnief

Was it Muniz who walked across the pitch before the start of the match talking with Jay Stansfield? The lad was quite tall, less bulky than Mitro with a full head of curly hair.  092.gif

Whitestone

Definitely not Muniz. I was wondering who it was too. Kongolo maybe ?

Deeping_white

He flew over on Wednesday I think so assume that if it's a 5 day quarantine he'll be allowed out on Monday so should start training on Tuesday?

gang

H4usuallysitting

I'm assuming he'll be training tomorrow..... possibly by himself - and will integrate as the week goes on

Twig

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 29, 2021, 11:46:36 AM
He flew over on Wednesday I think so assume that if it's a 5 day quarantine he'll be allowed out on Monday so should start training on Tuesday?

Yep

filham

I hold out little hope for Miniz making a quick entry into our starting eleven, there are acclimatization issues in the way.

Much more hopeful of seeing Stansfiel given a little game time soon.

..FOF..

Should be no pressure for Silva to play him at the moment.

Pressure is instead on him to be ready ASAP when called upon.