watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Messi to leave Barca

Started by sunburywhite, August 05, 2021, 07:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

His wages have helped put Barcelona in serious trouble. How Barcelona can have agreed to 126 million euros pa is frankly pathetic.

Statto

BBC currently reporting that Messi is in tears at a press conference saying he and his family desperately wanted to stay at Barcelona and are gutted to be forced to leave. Can someone please confirm, in case I've misunderstood it, that the reason he "needs" to leave is that Barcelona can probably only afford to pay him something like £10m or £20m or £30m per year, so if he wants to carry on earning £60m per year, he'll have to go to PSG...

The man adds a whole new level to the meaning of the word "greed"

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Statto on August 08, 2021, 11:25:24 AM
BBC currently reporting that Messi is in tears at a press conference saying he and his family desperately wanted to stay at Barcelona and are gutted to be forced to leave. Can someone please confirm, in case I've misunderstood it, that the reason he "needs" to leave is that Barcelona can probably only afford to pay him something like £10m or £20m or £30m per year, so if he wants to carry on earning £60m per year, he'll have to go to PSG...

The man adds a whole new level to the meaning of the word "greed"

My thoughts exactly.

He's already earned enough money to set up his family and his next 20 generations for life.

If he loved the club as much as he claims he could stay on a significantly reduced wage.

Woolly Mammoth

Greed is the only snake that can never be charmed.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Cumbrian White

Genuinely, if I was the same level as Messi, at this stage of my career, I'd go play for a League 2 club or something for their average wage.

SP

Barca are broke so they want to sign Aubanyang?

PaulJ123

Quote from: Cumbrian White on August 08, 2021, 12:24:29 PM
Genuinely, if I was the same level as Messi, at this stage of my career, I'd go play for a League 2 club or something for their average wage.

Why would you do that? You'd get annoyed at the level of quality within about 10 minutes.