watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Josh vs Frank

Started by Jimmy Hill, August 17, 2021, 10:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Hill

Thought both played well but I'd currently pick josh on tonight and previous 2 games.

sunburywhite

FRank bossed it when he came on

Looked 2 leagues above everyone else
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SP

I still think Zambo will move on unfortunately.

Sgt Fulham

Same, Anguissa makes me somewhat nervous. He also needs to release the ball quicker often times, but having both is unreal at this level.

Whitestone

Can't fault Onomah so far this season but Anguissa is way way better.

john dempsey

Bottle of wine stupid but josh tonight
just reminded me of Nobby Stiles

I Ronic

He just seems to jog around while all about him are going mad. He needs a bigger Club and the money will come in handy in January.

Skatzoffc

I think Frank is gone tbh.
We shall see.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

ChesterTheTabby

Onomah was brilliant tonight - Anguissa was class but you sense he's biding his time to leave.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

KJS

Either or for me if we can keep them both I will be extremely happy 👍

Holders

If Frank leaving is necessary to balance the books then we have adequate replacements at this level. I don't want to see him go but sometimes it's necessary to bite the bullet.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lordedmundo

Welll Onomah was certainly the better player last night. Our attacking style suits him.  He takes players on and also makes runs into the box off the ball. Whilst Frank looks great on the ball, I just don't think he offers us enough in terms of attacking momentum or indeed defensive protection. His range of passing is also quite limited when compared to Seri (who he is supposedly on the same level as).

ianthailand

Frank looks the business but has little or no end product. I like him but Josh has been much more productive this season so far. With FFP, selling Frank would seem a necessary outcome. Put some of the money to pay Carvalho a bit more and secure him on a long term contract if possible.

Hatch007

If Josh doesn't recover from his "minor injury" sustained in the first half last night Frank will most likely start against Hull and hopefully Reed will be fit enough to be on the bench.

I can't believe anyone amongst us would have bet at the start of the season that Seri and Frank would both be in our starting XI at any point this season

filham

Quote from: Hatch007 on August 18, 2021, 09:35:24 AM
If Josh doesn't recover from his "minor injury" sustained in the first half last night Frank will most likely start against Hull and hopefully Reed will be fit enough to be on the bench.

I can't believe anyone amongst us would have bet at the start of the season that Seri and Frank would both be in our starting XI at any point this season
The big question now is will they be in our starting line up in two weeks time or will they have moved on to pastures new.

AJW48361

Apparently Silva is close friends with a famous top agent! I can see if Frank departs we shall have  some exciting talent added  to the squad.

clarkey

Frank looked good but actually end ball is always worse than you expect. Josh gets goals, Frank doesn't.