watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This Squad

Started by Andy S, August 18, 2021, 02:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Has to be Fulham's most expensive ever championship Squad. Seri 30m Anguissa £30m

Black, White and Fred

TransferMrkt has our squad value listed as £148.68M. So basically worth less than 1 and a half Grealish's
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

The Rational Fan

Statistics tell us it's unlikely that other clubs can beat us frequently by playing along the ground. Of course, now other clubs know this they will try to beat us using alternative tactics (ie not along the ground).

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on August 18, 2021, 03:34:02 AM
Statistics tell us it's unlikely that other clubs can beat us frequently by playing along the ground. Of course, now other clubs know this they will try to beat us using alternative tactics (ie not along the ground).

What you have written is the bleeding obvious, do not need statistics to remind us of that, you should see that with your own eyes. Obviously teams will look at our strengths and our shortcomings and play accordingly to nullify our system of play.
There are plenty of Middsbrough, Huddersfield and Millwalls in the Division that will give us plenty to think about.

Statistics do not win games, goals do.
Statistics are too often used to supports somebodies own narrative.
Statistics is the art of never having to say your wrong.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

When you take off Josh Onomah and replace him with Anguissa, you're taking the piss. Our financial advantage is so incredibly unfair, I'm sure everyone hates us. Great to be on the right side of it though, feels like being the Man City of the Championship.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 18, 2021, 06:36:07 AM

What you have written is the bleeding obvious, do not need statistics to remind us of that, you should see that with your own eyes. Obviously teams will look at our strengths and our shortcomings and play accordingly to nullify our system of play.
There are plenty of Middsbrough, Huddersfield and Millwalls in the Division that will give us plenty to think about.

Statistics do support my narrative that aerial balls are the way to beat us. This maybe obvious to some, but it is clearly not obvious to everyone yet. We would have massive problems with a team with several Roger Browns, so pissing the league might be difficult and the statistics back me because I am right.

Herbie

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 18, 2021, 06:56:18 AM
When you take off Josh Onomah and replace him with Anguissa, you're taking the piss. Our financial advantage is so incredibly unfair, I'm sure everyone hates us. Great to be on the right side of it though, feels like being the Man City of the Championship.

Or maybe just a relegated Premier League team, hence why every team is driven towards getting into the Premier League

filham

Milwall demonstrated this late in the game last night, we were not at all comfortable defending their airborne attacks.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 18, 2021, 06:56:18 AM

If we keep playing this way, they'll have to love us, everyone loves an attractive footballing side.

Radiowhite

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on August 18, 2021, 02:38:22 AM
TransferMrkt has our squad value listed as £148.68M. So basically worth less than 1 and a half Grealish's
Transfermarkt has grealish at 58.5 mil

Jim©

Quote from: Radiowhite on August 18, 2021, 11:15:32 AM
Quote from: Black, White and Fred on August 18, 2021, 02:38:22 AM
Transfermarkt has grealish at 58.5 mil

It also has Carvalho at £225k. He's got to be worth about 50 times that!?!

H4usuallysitting

Currently we're the psg of the championship....and with Muniz coming & Grimes possibly on the way - we'll have to give the other team's a 2 goal lead to make it interesting..... It's early days, but the signs are there

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on August 18, 2021, 07:10:28 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 18, 2021, 06:36:07 AM

Statistics do support my narrative that aerial balls are the way to beat us. This maybe obvious to some, but it is clearly not obvious to everyone yet. We would have massive problems with a team with several Roger Browns, so pissing the league might be difficult and the statistics back me because I am right.

Only a court jester would predict we could urinate the League because that is something that we have no control of. Nobody can forecast that at this early stage without leaving themselves exposed to eating their words. As for stats you do not need them to notice that Fulham are susceptible to set piece situations and high balls it's once again the bleeding obvious, and that needs to be addressed ASAP.
As for you claiming to be right I cannot share that with you. You are very much left, left behind in the dressing room after being demoted from the bench due to compromising yourself by having a conflict of interest with one of your close associates, and you and I know who that is.
Therefore you are left, yes left to deliberate about myself educating you on stats, as in a recent 10 year Government Survey costing in access of £3,000,000. That it was realised by your statistics that 3/4 of the people living in England make up 75% of the population.   
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.