watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kebano appreciation society

Started by Simply91, August 18, 2021, 11:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simply91

I've always been a fan of Kebano. He was outstanding last night - quick skilful and effective. From the videos and social media I've seen, he's seems like a genuine nice guy too. I wish him all the best and hope his good performers continue!

P.s. Miles ahead of Anthony K - frustrating how Anthony would start so many times ahead of Kebano under Parker during our las championship season.

Maidstone Lee

Kebano was excellent. Was at the game last night, felt sorry for their left back at times. The amount of nutmegs he had to put up with was bordering on silly.

Great assist for our second and and his general play was top notch. My MOTM.

As you say, streets ahead of Knockaert.

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Bassey the warrior

Sign me up. I've always been one of his biggest supporters and so glad to see him show what he can do last night. He just needs room to be creative, room he wasn't allowed under the last couple of managers.

bencher

He's probably been unfairly overlooked for too much of his Fulham career. But he looked very effective on the right last night, and I can't recall too many games he's been used on that side. He's not as effective on the left, as he always ends up cutting back on to his right from a crossing position which loses us momentum. He's also a bit of a confidence player and he looks to be full of it right now. For once we look to have some good competition in the wide positions!

bill taylors apprentice

I'm a fan.
Excellent game last night.

rebel

His best performance, something about his play, 'purpose'.

MaximusDecimus

He was man of the match for me . Sky showed the stats for him and the Cavs  and Kebano had by far the most passes . Outstanding performance .

Pluto

He just makes things happen. Really dynamic player to have on your team and criminally underused by Parker last season (I think he played once in the cup and scored) then bizarrely shipped out on loan so we could start the likes of Loftus Cheek out wide.

Blawarmy

unionist_ffc

Dont think I have ever seen him look as dangerous as he did last night.

long may it continue

Woolly Mammoth

Very pleased for him as I always felt he had never really had enough opportunities in the past to show what he could do.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Always had time for Kebano and I think lastnight he showed that he should be ahead of Cavaleiro and Knockheart in the pecking order.

Deeping_white

Another winger who's benefitting from one of our first team coaches being a really good winger himself - amazing what good coaching and tactics can do for players performances

Dr Quinzel

perry geyton

I've always rated him too and never understood why he didn't get more game time, he does have a tendency to be hot or cold but based on current performances he's been 🔥

perry geyton

Quote from: unionist_ffc on August 18, 2021, 12:35:00 PM
Dont think I have ever seen him look as dangerous as he did last night.

long may it continue

Build up to Play offs the season before last
Remember the free kicks

WindyCity

I thought both Kebano and Onomah had very good games yesterday.  Cap tip.

(Anyone know why Onomah off at half time?)

RoyTund

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: WindyCity on August 18, 2021, 04:04:51 PM
I thought both Kebano and Onomah had very good games yesterday.  Cap tip.

(Anyone know why Onomah off at half time?)

I think he picked up an injury intercepting a pass a few minutes before half time as I noticed him labouring a little after the incident, and the commentator also mentioned it at the time.
So perhaps the decision was made in the dressing room for him not to continue.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

WokingFFC

Could not agree more with the OP, overlooked far too often imo. Only player who turned up at the away game against the bus stop in Hounslow team a couple of seasons ago