watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A big moment for me as a fulham is gna be a little strange come weekend

Started by Willham, August 19, 2021, 07:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

Having my first visit to craven cottage, and I'm in the wrong end!

Dads a hull supporter, and weve always held off going craven cottage because I didnt want my first time in the wrong end, but after covid I dont care! I'll be a secret agent hahaha.

Also anyone know if we'll ever reopen a nutural stand?? Loved that fact of being the only one in the english league

RaySmith

I remember Hull fans taking the p out of me in the  5Bells pub at Putney Bridge station, before the game, in our Prem relegation season under Magath 'Have you really got a neutral end?' they were asking incredulously.

WE had to win to have a chance of staying up, but Hull got a last minute equaliser.

Hope you will witness a good Fulham win!

filham

Chances are we will play our best football in the first half kicking towards the away end so you may get the best view of the Fulham goals.
Enjoy the match

SP

There were a few Boro fans openly & vigorously celebrating their equaliser in the FFC section of the Putney End so for a low risk game like this I think it'll be pretty relaxed.

Maidstone Lee

There a number of empty seats in the Putney end next to the Hull fans so I cant imagine it would be a problem for you both to move over at some point.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

H4usuallysitting

We'll all look out for you....when we score....jump up and do a dance

HV71

Quote from: SP on August 19, 2021, 03:08:45 PM
There were a few Boro fans openly & vigorously celebrating their equaliser in the FFC section of the Putney End so for a low risk game like this I think it'll be pretty relaxed.
I was surrounded by those Borough fans - they were harmless - but I would prefer to be seated amongst our own

MartyFFC

The Putney end is still more or less a neutral end, you often get away fans in the home section and the concourse isn't segregated. Could be a tad awkward standing next to QPR fans in the gents at half-time you would think

Willham

Had a wonderful time at my first visit to craven cottage, fabulous stadium, really really lovely, had some real history about it while holding a modern touch.

Loved the fact they were fulham and hull city supporters by the bars, also made it less awkward that I had my fulham top on while stood with the hull guys

SP

The Hull fans appeared to be making the most of their trip despite the rather one sided game.  There was an old guy at the front working up a right head of steam, brilliant entertainment.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Willham on August 21, 2021, 08:13:54 PM
Had a wonderful time at my first visit to craven cottage, fabulous stadium, really really lovely, had some real history about it while holding a modern touch.

Loved the fact they were fulham and hull city supporters by the bars, also made it less awkward that I had my fulham top on while stood with the hull guys

Glad you had a great time!