watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Jokanović go in for

Started by RAY Rock ????, August 19, 2021, 11:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

Ryan Sessegnon as he has 22 million to spend or will he try and get him on loan I feel this might happen next week

EricB

Good call, loan with option. It could be good for all parties. I personally would like him to come home, but I am not sure how he would fit into the team. Although a nice problem to have

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Who cares? Neither are part of Fulham anymore.

cookieg

He's got bigger problems to worry about rather than going for one player. I wonder why he never went for Betts when he could have had him.

Fulham 442

Ryan played most of the match last night for Spuds.  I know they lost 1 nil in Portugal but don't know he played.  Things are clearly not working out for him there and I, for one, hopes he finds somewhere where he can settle and enjoy his football.

Somerset Fulham

He just spent a season in the Bundesliga, not sure why he would drop down to the Championship from there.

3 Cherries

I'd be happy for Slav to finish behind us in second

Lordedmundo

Plenty of Premier League clubs would want him on loan (otherwise top league teams in Europe). I can't see any reason for him to consider dropping down to the Championship.

gang

I can't see plenty of Premier League clubs wanting him, his best time was in the Championship which is probably his level.