News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Apparently Tete's Hamstring Injury is Serious...

Started by 3 Cherries, August 27, 2021, 07:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

perry geyton

He's starting to come across as a bit of a sick note and our wingers are important for Marco's style of play

Personally I think Dennis Odoi could do the job playing alongside two competent center backs

Any news on Tim's injury?

Cookie6262

LC

Caedal

Tete is a huge loss. I'm sure we'll bring someone good in... hopefully Aina

Cookie6262

Would love Aina, maybe able to persuade him on loan, born and brought up in London may want to return.

perry geyton

junior white

Perosnally i think we can cope with the others we have at RB, if it was the prem i would say get cover but i think we will be ok, rather we focus on other targets of we have any

filham

Bad news about Tete but we have cover with Odoi and BDR can do a job in that position and in fact adds something to the attacking aspect.

Fulham1959

Quote from: junior white on August 27, 2021, 08:25:57 PM
Perosnally i think we can cope with the. Over we have at RB, f to was the prem i would say get cover but i think we will be ok, rather we focus on other targets of we have any

????????

Nero

Quote from: Fulham1959 on August 27, 2021, 09:39:44 PM
Quote from: junior white on August 27, 2021, 08:25:57 PM
Perosnally i think we can cope with the. Over we have at RB, f to was the prem i would say get cover but i think we will be ok, rather we focus on other targets of we have any

????????

Let me translate "Personally I think we can cope with the others we have at RB if this was the prem I would say get cover"

Fernhurst

Get Fredricks back to cover.....

BTW, it's a tragedy Alphonso sitting on the bench for Wet Spam.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Bill2

Quote from: Cookie6262 on August 27, 2021, 07:51:53 PM
Ream and Carvalho are available.
just seen a training  video and Tim, Fabio and Harroson were all there so apart from Kenny looks like a full house

Statto

When a player of that quality costs £1.5m there's always going to be a catch

Deeping_white

Quote from: Blawarmy on August 27, 2021, 09:49:36 PM
Quote from: 3 Cherries on August 27, 2021, 07:42:55 PM
https://theathletic.com/news/kenny-tete-serious-hamstring-injury-forces-change-in-fulham-transfer-plans/0NbVJfdsX5dt

Will they get a replacement?
Tete. Kongolo. Is our medical more relaxed these days?

Out of interest, how would you do a medical examination to determine whether a player might at some stage in the future tear his calf muscle and then a year later his hamstring, two fairly common injuries sustained by professional athletes?

Deeping_white

?s=21

?s=21

Somerset Fulham

Wow. That's well and truly put the lid on Christie playing for us again then.

I'm really surprised. He's a great bloke and a very good defender in the Championship, and more importantly, already on our books.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on August 27, 2021, 10:38:07 PM
Wow. That's well and truly put the lid on Christie playing for us again then.

I'm really surprised. He's a great bloke and a very good defender in the Championship, and more importantly, already on our books.

Seems simple to me, especially in light of his failed move last weekend. He is on the last year of his contract and Fulham have no interest in giving him an extension for the wages he desires. He is likely looking for a move in order to secure a new contract moving forward.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is still with the team next week, but until the window closes all parties are going to keep him out of the 1st team picture.