watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cavaleiero

Started by Willham, September 01, 2021, 01:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

Has been brilliant, the way he breaks the defences back line has been a joy to watch, after seasons of frustrating performances you can really see how much this style has helped him.

You can tell the teams tactics have really helped him be the player he should be.

Still needs to improve his shooting but hes getting the chances now so that should come with confidence.

Long may it continue

ChesterTheTabby

He has been much more impactful as a substitute as well, despite his increase in performances. I think as a second half substitute he's absolutely dynamite with his pace. If he can just hit the back of the net more often, well, he'd be in the Prem lol
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Twig

gang

The song about row z is very significant to him, who on earth taught him how to shoot?

filham

Sorry, last name on the team sheet for me, really don't think he is making his pace tell.

Max Headroom

He is a poor mans Traore...... good until he gets to the final ball and then disappoints too often.

I hope his newly found goal scoring continues. If he was an accurate shooter he wouldn't be playing for us. Surely something that can be worked on though?

Twig

If this post is about a player called Ivan Cavaliero then I would have to take issue with the OP's assessment that he has been "brilliant".  Improving yes, brilliant far from it.