watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Goal Of The Month (August 2021)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, September 05, 2021, 12:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

T'was a Very good month. I don't think I have seen a Fulham Goal Of The Month video before, nice to see...

Keep it up Fulham

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Holders

I went for the young lad, Sonny something.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It depends if you like your team moves or screamers. Mitros hold up for Wilson's goal was brilliant but I went for Stansfield.

brightster

Hard to pick one really, the through balls for Cavs two goals at Huddersfield were top notch.
Think Wilson's against Stoke was the best though, real teamwork.

Fulham Tup North

You gotta feel for those Arsenal fans..... shortest video in history 🤣🤣
I love the Stoke Wilson goal, just because of those lovely one touches....
COYW ⚽️⚽️⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bencher

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on September 05, 2021, 09:45:08 AM
You gotta feel for those Arsenal fans..... shortest video in history 🤣🤣
I love the Stoke Wilson goal, just because of those lovely one touches....
COYW ⚽️⚽️⚽️

I also went for Wilson v Stoke. Quality team goal.
In some ways there ought to be another vote for assist of the month, because there were some beauties. I'd vote for BDR's clipped through ball for Cav v Huddersfield - absolutely perfect.

flyingfish

So many great goals or every type - screamers, well worked team moves, quick on the break and a couple of tap ins. Very very versatile team here - going to be very hard to defend against!!

Tabby

Cav's first goal against Huddersfield is top notch. Ball up to Mitro who lays it off to BDR who clips a great ball for Cav who controls it and finishes well. Think it trumps the Stoke goal for me.

For best finish I'd have to go with Stansfield against Birmingham.

filham

Stansfield looked pretty good, looking forward to him getting some game time at theCottage, against Leeds maybe.

Fernhurst

Agree with Brightster, very hard to pick one but eventually decided on Jay Stansfield. Jim described in commentary as "Bobby Charlton" like........ and it was.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

blingo

Just great to have so many choices after five matches.

General

Was between Wilson at Stoke or carvalho vs Huddersfield for me purely on the build up skill . Stoke the one two and speed and layoff from mitro.

Then bdrs sublime skill that made three of their players completely redundant was a sight to behold, plus to go down to ten men and score an additional two goals and BDR set up three that game, turned it to carvalho getting it for me.

General

Quote from: Fernhurst on September 05, 2021, 10:36:36 AM
Agree with Brightster, very hard to pick one but eventually decided on Jay Stansfield. Jim described in commentary as "Bobby Charlton" like........ and it was.

It was very good, particularly liked the fact he shot it with his right foot from right to left of the box which I feel instinctively you don't see much of. Shows a particular level of intelligence and awareness in the moment.

grandad

Don´t see the kids matches much so I give my vote to Sonny Hilton. Great composure.
Where there's a will there's a wife

sunburywhite

Nice to have more than one to choose from
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on September 05, 2021, 08:36:43 AM
Stansfield

It was good until his slide seemed to hit concrete and he almost landed on his nose
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

winterline

Sunny Hilton, what a 'slow mo' curler!!!! WOW!!

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria