more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

leeds tickets

Started by ALG01, September 05, 2021, 04:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

trying to buy tickets for leeds online
i have a season ticket an d can findd no obvious way of getting my own tickets that have been blocked off.
am i missing something? It does seem extraordinarily difficult.

scotinlondon2021

I struggled with this too, it's under the 'reserved tickets' section in one of the ticket website menus.

ALG01

Quote from: scotinlondon2021 on September 05, 2021, 05:31:17 PM
I struggled with this too, it's under the 'reserved tickets' section in one of the ticket website menus.

Thank you for that. tickets now booked! Sucess. Next problem is printing them but I can cope on my own with that.

Thanks for your help.

SP

Surprised to see there are plenty of tickets left in the Putney End allocated to Leeds, I thought they'd turn up in large numbers for this?

filham

I booked mine through the ticket office by phone and understood that I had reserved my usual season ticket seat. I was told the reservation would simply be added to my card but in fact a paper ticket has arrived in the post but for a different seat than usual.
I await with interest to see where I am sitting, if there is a complete mix up I may end up in the new stand  !!!

MartyFFC

Seems to depend on which link you click on as to whether it works or not. Bought mine in H5 the other day and was surprised by the number of empty seats, though still plenty of time for sales to pick up. Given I can only go to midweek games nowadays I'm absolutely chomping at the bit for this one

SP

Leeds fans seem really concerned about the danger of relegation & some are writing off this cup game. Would like our second string to turn them over.