watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marco Silva

Started by Caedal, August 30, 2021, 02:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

How long is his contract with us??????? He's going nowhere. We will romp the championship and then take the premiership by storm.

And it's High ho Silva and Boa
Everywhere we go..we're winning
The sun at Fulham's shining
We've got the very best BOSS
It's so obvious.

COYW's

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on August 30, 2021, 08:42:17 AM
Agree with the OP & in particular a fantastic start.

However, we have yet to be really tested & as Marco has said it's only 5 games so far & we are a work in progress.

Somewhere down the line we will be beaten & our run will stutter. It will be interesting to see how Marco gets the team to respond.

Still 2 days left of the transfer window with some further changes still to come.

It's a much more positive & happier season so far & so much better not to be the whipping boys.

It will be exciting to see how the work in progress develops towards our return to the Premiership. 

"Somewhere down the line", well not very far actually. Hey we lost a game.

So now we look to the response which is the crucial matter. Can Marco & the players get the right response & we start forging ahead again?

A reality check as this season won't be an easy ride.

COYW!!

Dunstable Fulham

I think we have a top quality manager but with something to prove. All we can do as fans is turn up in our numbers, support the team passionately and make him and his staff feel loved and valued. If we do that we increase the chance of him staying. Let's focus on our side of the bargain and see where it takes us.
I think our crowds have been poor thus far and we spend far more time singing about Boa than the manager although I do understand why to an extent.
I wonder whether there remains a lot of concern about COVID and that is affecting our crowds - we have quit e a large contingent of fans at retirement age I think - probably not helping...

Huxley

... must have stinky shoes. My only criticism so far is the lack of socks...