watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BREAKING: C4 showing US Tennis Final live tonight

Started by Southcoastffc, September 11, 2021, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham Tup North

Excellent scoop from C4... I wonder if the BBC attempted to get it??
I shall certainly be watching and cheering her on.
I watched a few of her other games on Skybet... when you log into your account you can watch the tennis live there too....👍🎾🎾
Good luck Emma !!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bog

Excellent news! I bet the BBC never even tried.

092.gif

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: bog on September 11, 2021, 10:51:50 AM

092.gif

Aren't they pretty much the same company, albeit CH4 get's advertising revenue

Lighthouse

But where do I watch it? On Amazon or on C4. I mean these are more decisions I could have done without having to make. I am nervous enough without this added pressure. Although now I think about it. It's the final of the US Open. I mean nobody expected these women to come even close to this. Just getting there is an achievement.

Yes so no panic then. Good luck to the qualifier and the underdog in a final of underdogs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham1959

092.gif

According to this morning's Daily Telegraph, "the Government" had approached Amazon to make it free-to-air but had not yet received a response.  But DT also reported that Amazon & BBC had  come to an agreement for the highlights to be shown on Sunday afternoon.

It's too easy to put down the BBC - an easy target.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Fulham1959 on September 11, 2021, 01:35:27 PM

092.gif

According to this morning's Daily Telegraph, "the Government" had approached Amazon to make it free-to-air but had not yet received a response.  But DT also reported that Amazon & BBC had  come to an agreement for the highlights to be shown on Sunday afternoon.

They make themselves a target. By providing so may tv stations and radio stations and paying large sums of money to average presenters. One would hope that the entertainment on show would provide more to enjoy and be informed by. Yes the Licence tax is shared no doubt. But money has been wasted by the BBC because like Football authorities and political parties they are run by people uninterested in the consumer and only in making their organisations into a self sustaining organisation. I pay for Amazon and it is my choice. I pay for Netflix. But I don't pay for SKY. But I am taxed and forced to pay for the BBC. Once it made sense but sadly no longer. Less would be more and it is time they learned that. They are an easy target. They make themselves so................By the way to I watch Amazon as I have done on every round of the tennis. Or C4. Will it be bad luck to change now?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Steeeeeeeeeed

If Channel 4 are showing it I expect there may be bad language and nudity.

MartyFFC

Channel 4...... live sex show between sets and naked pundits presumably

bog

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 11, 2021, 01:45:30 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on September 11, 2021, 01:35:27 PM

092.gif

They make themselves a target. By providing so may tv stations and radio stations and paying large sums of money to average presenters. One would hope that the entertainment on show would provide more to enjoy and be informed by. Yes the Licence tax is shared no doubt. But money has been wasted by the BBC because like Football authorities and political parties they are run by people uninterested in the consumer and only in making their organisations into a self sustaining organisation. I pay for Amazon and it is my choice. I pay for Netflix. But I don't pay for SKY. But I am taxed and forced to pay for the BBC. Once it made sense but sadly no longer. Less would be more and it is time they learned that. They are an easy target. They make themselves so................By the way to I watch Amazon as I have done on every round of the tennis. Or C4. Will it be bad luck to change now?

+1. Yes they do. With the Golf the BBC said they would not renew the contract for the Open and then handed it over a year early.

092.gif