watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marco "Goodfella" Silva

Started by Nick Bateman, September 16, 2021, 03:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Observing our manager last night, he looked similar to Sir Alex at the half time break, positively angry with his team despite being 2-0 up.

I like that demeanour, most managers would be content just being ahead, but Silva demanded more from his players. The Brummies had more possession in the first half and pushed Fulham back, although we had the better chances. SIlva, obviously not happy with this situation one assumes gave his team a rollicking despite the scoreline and in the second half Fulham were far more dominant.

One has to admire this attitude from Silva, far different from the placidly contented Parker or even "Cookie" Coleman - this is the sign of a WINNER!

Mitrovic looked back at his best again, rocketing home his penalty and then finishing with tidy aplomb for his second goal. His workrate was very impressive and if he stays fit and avoids suspension (without compromising his physical style) will be a major force in this division.

Token Englishman (he is good enough) Harold Wilson has been very unlucky of late but he persevered to add to our scoreline and Tosin and Gazzaniga were dependable at the back. Also pleased to see "Dead Snake" looking animated on the touchline. And this without star teenager Car-Value.

All in all, Fulham fans have a lot to look forward to this season.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

WindyCity

And he should have been angry with that first half!!  I thought it was a terrible display, very sloppy, poor passing, easy giveaways, soft passes easily intercepted, just a lousy bit of play.  FFC very fortunate, and happy, to go into HT with a two goal lead.  Undeserving in my opinion based on how that half played out.
Much better in second half!  Better passing, fewer giveaways, excepting Gazz near gift (I think that was in second half).  I thought this game was a tale of two halves.  Poor first, very good and clinical second.  Upping their play in the second half very encouraging.