more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby

Started by bobby01, September 17, 2021, 09:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

Quote from: Caedal on September 17, 2021, 09:17:06 PM
So they'll have the 8 point ffp point deduction, plus a 15 point administration deduction I assume? Pretty much automatically relegated them
Admin is a 12 point penalty isnt it? Or has that changed? With the rumoured 9 for FFP they lost 21points thats a hard one to come back from

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: bobbo on September 17, 2021, 09:36:40 PM
Refreshing to hear. I would imagine some of those who ran on the pitch in 1983 are my age and still go , long time coming but a bit of karma .        Not that I carry a grudge of course.
I know how you feel Bobbo, but rather than see Derby go out of business I would rather take a little bit of pleasure everytime we play them by beating them, knowing that it's spoilt their week.... and keep beating them !!
But nothing will ever erase that game or that season.... and the fact that the football Association proved how very corrupt they were.
COYW  ⚽️⚽️😉
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

AJW48361

I Drew a line under this in May 2018 Semi Final Night.Even though getting pissed on at The Baseball ground in 83.

70sPimlico

Quote from: AJW48361 on September 18, 2021, 09:29:36 AM
I Drew a line under this in May 2018 Semi Final Night.Even though getting pissed on at The Baseball ground in 83.
Same.

Apart from the piss bit

Penfold

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 18, 2021, 03:59:39 AM
Whose their best player? Buy him in January.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

That's a bit harsh. But I like it 🤣

Somerset Fulham

Their best player is probably still Rooney.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 18, 2021, 03:59:39 AM
Whose their best player? Buy him in January.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk
They actually have a few decent/promising young players in Knight, Sibley and Bird.