Your Team to face Leeds United in tonight's Carabao Cup is as follows;

#FFC #FULHAMFC #CARABAOCUP

049:gif

Caedal

That's a much stronger side than I was expecting

itombomb

Quote from: Caedal on September 21, 2021, 06:47:17 PM
That's a much stronger side than I was expecting
While also being almost entirely second choice.

Jurassic Parker

Not bad I guess, feel a bit queesy seeing Anthonys name, think if I see him and Cavalerio on the pitch at the same time I'm going to get PTSD

love4ffc

A few things for me.  First glad to see Rodak back between the sticks. Second, I wish Stansfield was starting.  Third I wish Reed was being held back for the weekend as I really like him and think he brings a lot to the games that he starts in. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

MartyFFC

Like it, hopefully see Stansfield off the bench too

ianthailand

Quote from: love4ffc on September 21, 2021, 06:51:37 PM
A few things for me.  First glad to see Rodak back between the sticks. Second, I wish Stansfield was starting.  Third I wish Reed was being held back for the weekend as I really like him and think he brings a lot to the games that he starts in. 
Re Reed. Perhaps Silva is seeing whether he can complete a game without getting injured. Agree with you that he's an every game starter when 100%.

South Coast White

A little worried to see Reed in the squad, a bit of a risk in a potentially physical game just after an injury.

Whitestone

Interesting line up. Looks well balanced. Pleased to see Christie getting a start.

RaySmith

Quote from: Whitestone on September 21, 2021, 06:59:54 PM
Interesting line up. Looks well balanced. Pleased to see Christie getting a start.

Also pleased to see Christie, and interested to see how Muniz does, as the lone striker making a start, though sorry for Stansfield, who did so well last time. Maybe he will feature.

grandad

I wouldn´t have risked playing Reed. More important for him to be fresh on Saturday. As for Knockaert, I am speechless. I would play O´Neill over him any day. The thought of having both Cav & Knock on the pitch at the same time sends shivers down my spine.
Where there's a will there's a wife

LittleErn

Could be a last chance for Knockaert, or a chance to showcase him before a transfer?

Pluto

Twig

No youngsters getting a start but some on the bench. Not sure why bother with the likes of Cav or BDR on the bench.

Bassey the warrior

Why Knockaert and why no Pajaziti on the bench?

H4usuallysitting

That's a very serious second eleven

Statto

Funnily enough at some point in the recent past I think there has been a majority view on here, and quite a reasonable view at that IMO, that most of that back 6 would be good enough for the PL - Rodak, Bryan, Hector, Mawson and Reed.